5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful songs that make my heart sing !
I hadn't listened to Joan Armatrading for about 10 years and wondered what to expect.....From the first notes it was delightful and uplfting.
Published on 21 Sep 2000 by sarahoflanagan@unison.ie

1.0 out of 5 stars WRONG ITEM SEND, NO REPLY WHEN I EMAILED THE ISSUE TO SUPPLIER
THE CD CASE WAS CORRECT BUT THE CD INSIDE WS 'POP IDOL COMPILATION'
I HAVE EMAILED THE ISSUE TO THE SUPPLIER BUT HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE
I HAVE USED THE SUPPLIER MANY TIMES AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS BUT WILL THINK TWICE IN THE FUTURE UNLESS THEY HELP PUT HIS RIGHT
Published 3 months ago by Mr. L. J. Roper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful songs that make my heart sing !, 21 Sep 2000
Her unique style and clever lyrics come across beautifully in this compilation with a great selection of my "old favourites". The mood and tempo of the tracks blend well together with a selection of fast and more gentle songs. She really has a unique sound.
It had me singing while I worked and even the baby smiled and rocked to Love and Affection !

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good music, 2 Aug 2009
I would thoroughly recommend this album to anyone who grew up in the 80's. I love this album, it brings back lots of memories and I also forgot how good it was. I was a bit too young to appreciate it at the time but it's terrific. I saw Joan Armatrading at Glastonbury in 2008 and I really enjoyed the music so I bought the CD. Excellent stuff!

4.0 out of 5 stars best of joan, 2 April 2010
never been a fan of joan armtrading but liked her popular songs now listened to her best of it is a shame many of the the radio stations do not play more of her, a great voice very under rated

5.0 out of 5 stars A One of a Kind, 20 Oct 2009
Grace (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best Of Joan Armatrading (MP3 Download)
I grew up with Joan's music and it never fails to intrigue me. An absolutely unique voice which ranges over everything from smokey bluesy songs to pop. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as ever, 17 July 2011
Having been a fan of Joan Armatrading years ago, I had never actually owned an album of hers, but now I can say I have really been missing something. This album contains so many great tracks and is superb listening. You certainly won't regret making this CD part of your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Young again!, 19 May 2011
Buy this! As the opening bars of JA classics fill your ears you realise you know all the words. The sheer brilliance of these songs makes them timeless, shut your eyes and you are 18 again, in love, out of love or broken hearted - JA hits the emotion every time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back, 23 Nov 2012
I love Joan Armatrading her tracks have always been like a backtrack to my life.........Great going around the house singing along.
One negative point the last 2 tracks jump but I'm happy enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Joan stands the test of time, 17 Feb 2011
a parrymore (Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire,UnitedKingdom) - See all my reviews
ON many resent long drives I have enjoyed the sounds of Joan Amatrading very best of feeling each song with the original feeling it was written with fantastic feeling.The Very Best Of Joan Armatrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Joan Armatrading greatest hits, 9 Nov 2010
After all these years since it was originally released, this is still a great compilation of great music. All the tracks are good and I have played this CD from end to end time after time! Definately worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, 3 Sep 2010
This review is from: The Very Best Of Joan Armatrading (MP3 Download)
Great album, which I used to have on vinyl "back in the good old days". However, sounds just as good on the MP3 player!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›