Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 9 November 2008
Anyone expressing a strong musical desire for a groundbreaking material here better stay away, but for a complete re-birth of Hinder's debut album, then look no further.
"Take It Too The Limit" is heavier than it's predecessor, and whereas it dosn't exactly take anything to the limit, it does feature the usual power guitar riffs, pounding vocals and melodic solos to create and album that seems to take alot of Glam Rock/Metal influences.
Not that's a bad thing, opening rocker "Use Me" sets the album tone, Power Ballad "Without You" tries to replicate the smash hit success of "Lips Of An Angel" and "Loaded And Alone" is probably the best song on here, an ideal choice for a single release later on.
Whether or not this album proves to be a multi platinum success like Extreme Behavior remains to be seen, but Hinder have delivered a smart, polished effort, worthy of a place amongst the best of its genre in 2008.
Best Track "Loaded And Alone."
VINE VOICEon 5 April 2009
Fantastic follow-up to the equally superb debut 'Extreme Behavior'. A bit of a throw-back to the late 80's sound. Big anthemic songs, huge hooks, singalong choruses, great production and a singer with a line in clever and plaintive lyrics who manages to sound like Harry Hess in places. "Loaded and alone" & the more reflective "Far from home" are favorites. Their best new track "One night Stand" isn't on the album though, and only got released as a US bonus. Go figure! Skid Row brought bang up to date.
on 1 February 2009
I really liked most of the songs on this song, as I love the lead singers voice. The best songs in my opinion are Far From Home, Heaven Sent, Last Kiss Goodbye, Loaded And Alone, Lost In The Sun, Thing For You, & Use Me, so nearly all of them!!
The rest are good, and I would recommend anyone who likes Hinder's other album or Nickelback to listen to/ buy this album!
on 17 April 2009
Great fun, new rock from Hinder. If you like their first album, you'll love this too! I love to listen to this in the car, sorry no i-pods for me, I prefer my music all around not just in my ears!
on 26 August 2013
I cant believe Ive only just discovered this great band, i actually googled bands like Nickelback, and these came up, and thanks to my deezer account i could listen to the whole library for free, and im glad i did! This is a great album, i kept thinking ok, when will the fillers start, but no, track after track was great! Give it a listen today! My fav track has to be the opener 'Use Me'
on 22 September 2009
love this album its totally amazing brilliant follow up to the last one the songs are amazing you will be hooked and you will have them on repeat constantly this is an amazing band you deserve more reconition the lyrics and music are outstanding listin to them i guarantee you will be amazed and hooked they are just brilliant buy it
on 28 July 2013
Love is not a strong enough word to describe how I feel about Hinder and their music. I love this album with a passion. It has something for everyone and It along with their other albums are constantly listened to by me and my 2 young boys who also love this band.
on 26 September 2011
Not quite in the same league as their other albums, but still packed with enough great quality rock to mark Hinder as the Aerosmith/ACDC of their generation- This album even features a blinding rendition of 'Thunderstruck' that ACDC themselves would be proud of.
on 11 July 2014
Great album, found out bout this band by chance and brought the album unheard, was very happy with the purchase, was not let down by the sound. With rock music being on the back burner this was a nice surprise to see bands still bringing us the sounds.
on 4 August 2013
As with all Hinder albums, good ballads, gritty rock songs with impressive guitar solos, they can never put a foot wrong in my book, but I do love them. There are a good 5 brill songs on this album, love it.