5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pure Imagination (Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory/Soundtrack Version) (MP3 Download)
Tender, beautiful song, hides the menace to come! This definitive version by Gene Wilder beats all covers hands down so buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 7 Feb 2013
I loved the original and on blu ray it is EVEN better. No one can do Mr Wonka like Gene Wilder..

5.0 out of 5 stars Transports me back, 14 Jan 2013
This tune transports me back to when I was a kid. We all have imagination (yes and in our record collections !) but some more than others. Transports me to a kind of innocent content happy place where it's nice to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect...magical, 20 Dec 2012
a few generations will get endless pleasure from this odd little song. Gene Wilder will always be the best Willy Wonka.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic!, 21 Nov 2012
Despite being only a moment from the original film this is without doubt one of the songs that can trully claim to capture the imagination. Since hearing it played by a friend its appeal has rekindled, as have my memories of the original Charile and the Chocolate Factory. As my friend said then, I shall say now- one of the best songs ever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 17 Feb 2010
So good to see this available for download! Its actually a very well crafted song, I'm surprised we dont hear more of it. Of course the movie is a classic, and the song to me epitomises the musicals at that time. Great!