Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 15 December 2010
What a fantastic CD. Brings back loads of happy memories, and just think the film and the soundtrack is so much fun for children of all ages!!
Its so much better than the mind-numbing kids films of today (except for Toy Story) with a soundtrack with REAL music, played with REAL instruments!!
Worth every penny.
on 19 February 2014
bought the CD for my nephew as he,s doing a bugsy play.But as i loved the film myself having watched it countless times when younger i thought id listen again first.all the songs are by the original artists and sound just as they did in the film.good price to.recommended for any bugsy fan.
on 9 August 2010
After watching the film again recently I knew I had to buy the CD and I absolutely love it and now my 5yr old joins in with her favourite songs. Down and Out, So You Wanna be a Boxer are great. If you want to have a really good sing along then buy this cd and enjoy.
on 27 January 2015
Totally iconic musical from my childhood and now my son's school are performing it to my delight - he's Baby Face!! The quality of the recordings are crystal clear and we've now upgraded my redundant VHS film to a DVD copy - still singing along!!
on 12 April 2013
Until I received this for my birthday I didn't know that the soundtrack existed. It is absolutely amazing. All of the songs are on the cd and are the version you hear in the film. A great buy. If you love the film you will love the soundtrack.
on 3 October 2014
The older children are doing a production of Bugsy Malone at my little girl's school. My daughter - who is five - is totally entranced by the music, so we bought this CD, which she alternates with story tapes when she's in bed.
on 7 March 2011
item came on time & i just love love love it!!! constantly on in my car...had been looking for this soundtrack for years,was SO happy when i found it on amazon...also its the original soundtrack which makes it all the better...
on 3 June 2016
The soundtrack of the "children acted film" , though the tracks are not by children of course. These days a risky venture but the film still steers clear of the obvious problems.
The tracks are clear and good.
on 27 January 2013
I bought this cd as I watched this film on tv as a kid and was amazed at kids being adults and gangster and using mashed potatoe to shoot with musical songs that just fitted in and the cd I bought because I liked the songs
on 10 December 2013
This is an excellent soundtrack for anyone who has watched and loved the movie as my kids have. The songs are great, with witty lyrics and sweet vocal performances. A real childhood gem revisited