5.0 out of 5 stars You ARE missing out.
Published on 16 Nov 2005 by Mia

1.0 out of 5 stars bad feedback
payment did not went through, even though I have used the very same payment method several times. Not able to change payment method and not info received why this happened
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars You ARE missing out., 16 Nov 2005
This review is from: Barrio Fino (Audio CD)
I had heard Gasolina, Like You and Lo que paso, paso before buying this album. I was a little afraid that maybe those tracks would be the only one's i might actually like. thats happened to me alot of times. This Album is just amazing, i love it... i've had it for months yet nothing has made me get sick of it... It is definitely my favourite album. I can't wait till the next one is out, and i've already ordered the old ones from Daddy Yankee.
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who loves raggaeton, or maybe just anyone who likes Hip hop! You WILL NOT be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm reception required!, 9 Aug 2005
G. Hamill "xdollfacexpiex" (Newcastle Upon tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barrio Fino (Audio CD)
I live in México for most of the year and had the great pleasure of being introduced to Daddy Yankee and Reggaeton a good few months ago by some Puerto Rican friends. I think it's awesome that UK music fans are welcoming music that not only originated in another country but that is also sung in another language.
Barrio Fino is one of those albums you find yourself dancing to non stop. Gasolina may have been the recent hit but the other songs on the album live up to any expectations you might hold. "King Daddy" and "Dale Caliente" keep the hard, hot dance beat going and tracks like "Lo Que Paso, Paso" and "¿Que Vas A Hacer?" bring it down a touch to chill things out a little while still keeping the trade mark Reggaeton beat going. Though I do think some people may find that a little monotonous.
Barrio Fino also has some amazing female backing vocals which really help to set off the whole scene, especially on "El Empuje".
You don't need to speak Spanish to love this album (there's a track in English - "Like You") and you don't need to be a dance fan either. Though I admit this is best played LOUD in a club, I listen to it when I'm getting ready for a night out and even to help motivate me into moving out of my chair to clean my house. I've even got my mom dancing to it now I'm back in England!

5.0 out of 5 stars totally worth it!, 27 Sep 2005
This review is from: Barrio Fino (Audio CD)
i picked up this album back in july after hearing 'gasolina'- which i loved straight off. i dont normally buy an album without hearing a couple of tracks from it first but i thought that i would risk it and hope that it wasnt goning to be a waste of money.
i figured that it would all sound quite similar but i couldnt be more wrong. i was totaly blown away by the whole album - it hasnt left my hi-fi except to by transfered on to my mp3! while over in spain i asked a freind to translate some of the words for me as i dont understand a single word of spanish, so he did and i discovered that it does infact contain a huge variety of genre styles including dance and the odd romantic track.
overall its fab and if your like me and dont understand the words dont worry coz musically each track is totally different.
well worth getting if you have an open mind.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad feedback, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Barrio Fino (MP3 Download)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fantastic Awesome, 28 May 2013
Ms. Asha Kaur - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barrio Fino (Audio CD)
Love the beat and the lyrics recommend to anyone who loves a strong rhythm a must for workouts and dancing

5.0 out of 5 stars Barrio Fino Delivers, 28 July 2005
strick2k (adlington,lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barrio Fino (Audio CD)
when i first heard gasolina, i wasnt really sure about daddy yankee, so i bought barrio fino and i instantly recommended him to my friends, my fave tracks on this album are gasolina and king daddy, i recommend it to everyone!!!!!

Barrio Fino