5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about 5 stars but it is good enough for 3
Published 15 months ago by A rhythm person

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Nov 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: That'S Right /Grp (Audio CD)
Most of the tracks are funk-driven guitar features but George Benson also gets into a couple of R& B ballads. I love the way that he continues to expand and change his style, which is very obvious in That's Right. His remarkable guitar performance is as brilliant as ever, which I'm sure all Bensons fans will appreciate. Eric Leeds is fab too. That's Right and True Blue are quite my favorite. All in all, Love the album.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about 5 stars but it is good enough for 3, 18 April 2013
This review is from: That's Right (Audio CD)
This is not up to the usual standard in my humble opinion. I'm afraid this album was a little too predictable. 'Summer Love' 'P-Park' and 'Footprints in the Sand' are good. Felt the album lacked polish or real jazzy influences that we have come to expect and at times it is over produced by Tommy LiPuma. I got the impression that all concerned became bored with the project? But it was the mid-90s which was a difficult time music-wise.

That's Right