5.0 out of 5 stars The Boyz are back...No Matter What!
After 8 years away from the music scene, Boyzone are back...older, wiser and even better than before!

Published on 17 Oct. 2008 by L. Davidson

3.0 out of 5 stars Priced well
Received the cd's within 4 days, well packed. Unfortunately one of the discs did not have the outer shrink wrap seal on, and it looked as if it had been used, but as it was wanted for Xmas there was insufficient time to return for a replacement. Very dissappointing, as it was sold as new
Published 14 months ago by Manof Rudd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boyz are back...No Matter What!, 17 Oct. 2008
L. Davidson - See all my reviews

'Back Again...No Matter What' is their new greatest hits collection, featuring most of their hit singles. From the brilliant debut hit 'Love Me For A Reason' right the way through to the fantastic upbeat 60s style 'Love You Anyway', it's all here! The album also features two brand new songs - the fantastic electro pop style 'Can't Stop Thinking About You' and the beautiful and stunning ballad 'Better', which is being released as a single in December. And, as a fantastic bonus for fans, it also includes a live version of 'Life Is A Rollercoaster', Ronan's hit solo single which has recently been given the Boyzone treatment on their successful comeback tour!

This album is a must have for any die hard fan of the Boyz or simply anyone who enjoys their music. With songs like 'No Matter What', 'Picture Of You', 'Words' and 'Baby Can I Hold You', it's easy to see why they are so well loved and so popular....welcome back Boyz!

5.0 out of 5 stars Michelle, 22 Oct. 2008
Michelle (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I already own the Boyzone Greatest Hits album but had no problem purchasing Back Again... No Matter What for their new material.

The album presents a good selection of their previous hits including No Matter What and A Different Beat but, unfortunately, does not contain hits such as Key to My Life and So Good. That's the only negative I can find in the whole album! The songs are all really varied in style and presented well; you can never doubt their strength as a band and their harmonies are always pitch perfect. This is continually proven during all of their live performances!

Their new material is very interesting and varied in style from the 60's sounding Love You Anyway to the beautiful ballad that is Better. I think Ronan and Stephen's voices have improved dramatically over the years which, since they were pretty strong vocally from the beginning, is really good!

On the whole I'd definitely recommend this album to anybody who enjoys music that makes you happy and puts a smile on your face. You can't fail to want to sing along or hum along to most of the tracks :-). Obviously if you're not a fan of boybands or want to remain loyal to a single group then, perhaps, you won't enjoy this album (stranger things have happened!). If this is the case then the most simple piece of advice I can offer is just don't listen to it - simple as that :-). To those of you that remain undecided it's definitely worth keeping an open mind and having a listen because I really and truly believe that Boyzone are one of the strongest bands we've ever had and, perhaps, will ever have the pleasure of listening to/seeing perform.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchase & delivery to Down under, 17 Nov. 2010
Hi from down under. Over the last month I had ordered this CDs from Amazon.co.uk. Living in Australia and being a first time buyer from Amazon.co.uk I was a little concerned regarding purchasing from overseas and delivery time. As it turned out, on both accounts I had nothing to worry about. The CD arrived in next to no time, well within the expected delivery time and communication on all levels was excellent. A follow up email to them regarding a concern of mine, was attended to courteously, efficiently and hassle free. As far as my dealings with Amazon.co.uk have been I must say that I cannot speak highly enough of them or of their customer service. These two CD's are now being enjoyed by us all. Ronan Keating is in Australia at the moment, being a judge on "Australian XFactor", and only two other members of Boyzone were here about 4 weeks ago appearing on the show with Ronan. Ronan and the group have such a wonderful blend of voices which are consistently in tune, no matter what they sing - If you haven't these two CD's in your collection, I recommend them both to you. Enjoy. Aussie.Aussie,Aussie

5.0 out of 5 stars Pre 2009 boyone music, 23 Sept. 2012
Thank you for the fast service and great music by the now defunked 5 piece band which was sadly not of their own making. Great music through out your career boys. Here's to the next 20 years now as a 4 piece band.

If you are not a boyzone fan and you like great music this is the music for you.

If you are a new boyzone fan after 2000 when they first broke-up then this is the cd for you to indulge in their history.

If you are a fan from the start in 1993 then this is the cd for you to indulge in the last complete cd album with Steo's vocals on it.

Happy listening well worth getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars STEPHEN GATELY:GONE TOO SOON BUT HIS VOICE WILL LIVE FOREVER!, 21 Nov. 2009
Daniel L. Miller "Collector Dude" (Toledo, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
I was extremely shocked when I heard of Stephen's death last month! Didn't even realize that he had passed away until just recently! Unfortunately, here in the states we don't hear news of all the great artists from other countries!
It deeply saddens me! Stephen had a wonderful voice and his work with "Boyzone" was amazing as was his solo work! I am so glad that Ronan Keating and his other bandmates from "Boyzone" have decided to definately continue with the future release that had been started prior to Stephen's passing. Some of the tracks already completed contain Stephen's vocals and the band plan on dedicating the release to their friend! At 33, his life was only beginning! Now he has a "NEW BEGINNING" as an Angel whose voice here on Earth will continue to entertain and enchant us always!
My deepest sympathy goes out to his family and friends! Especially to his fellow bandmates and his partner Andrew who must be devastated by the loss of such an amazing man! It is a shame that so many individuals here in the states had never been introduced to his work! At least I am able to continue to enjoy his music as I play my cds and watch him in concert as a member of "Boyzone" with my dvd collection! I am certain that he is now entertaining everyone in Heaven with his wonderful voice!
"Boyzone" will never quite be the same!
Rest In Peace Stephen, we will miss you greatly!

5.0 out of 5 stars welcome back boyz, 19 Oct. 2008
N. Avery (england) - See all my reviews
id just like to say i think its great to have the boyz back where they belong and i think with this album (especially the new stuff) they will prove that they deserve all the success theyve had and will have in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars irish boyband are back again, 7 May 2010
Geoffrey Narborough (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
I thought the cd that the group boyzone did was very good with some
old songs put in as well as new ones( no matter what, love me for a
reason)which helped make up the seventeen songs that they had on their cd.It is my birthday in July and I will be asking for the other
cd they have done and has topped the charts also. I am glad they have come back because there is not a lot in the pop charts now that I like
They are a refreshing irish boyband and I hope they stick around for a longtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Back Boyz, 17 Oct. 2008
Mrs. C. Fielding "CherryF" (England) - See all my reviews
I've been a massive fan for years and am so glad to see them back. This album was a welcome addition to my collection. The new songs are fantastic and the 2nd single Better is beautiful song, the vocals are superb and this is definitely going to be a big hit.

Welcome back boyz!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Priced well, 8 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 16 Jan. 2014
Got this for the good lady. It was packaged well and arrived in a timely fashion.

It hasn't been played is yet, but I expect this is because this was the last time the boys were together, and to the good lady that is something to behold.