on 10 July 2003
Hatful of Rain is one of the best albums I have ever bought. It is surprising just how many songs I knew from the album but which I hadn't previously attributed to Del Amitri.
The music is cheerful and the lirics are creative to say the least - who would have thought that a song called "Spit in the Rain" would bizarely be one of their very best?!
Fantastic album - should be considered by anybody who simply wants to enjoy Del Amitri's classics.
on 27 August 2013
Always enjoy Del Amitri tracks on the radio but don't really know the band so decided to try their greatest hits. Surprised how many tracks you know and love. Good buy.
on 1 January 2015
Love listening to the old tracks I remember from the Waking Hours album. This CD is even better as it has all the hits and some really great music.
on 1 August 2013
One of the best albums I've bought in a while. Didn't realise just how many songs of theirs I absolutely love. Would highly recommend this album.
on 16 October 2013
I reckon half of these are just timeless classics, and the song for Scotland's 1990s world cup campaign has to be the best such song ever!
on 10 November 2013
This is a nice CD with a good mix of songs and I enjoy listening to it in the car and in the background whilst doing the housework.
on 17 May 2014
Hugely underrated band, which is something of a crime. Beautiful songs, meaningful lyrics and a timelessness to the entire album
VINE VOICEon 18 October 2014
Enjoyable album. I bought it only knowing a couple of the tracks but have enjoyed hearing others with which I was not familiar.
on 11 July 2012
Great collection of songs from a very underated band. This is my first Del Amitri purchase and it definitely wont be the last.
on 7 February 2013
Songs from 90s still sounds fresh first 7 tracks right at you great hooks. Very underated band up there with Crowded House.