5.0 out of 5 stars A complete history of Del Amitri singles on one CD
This is a good way for a newcomer to Del Amitri (or an occasional fan) to collect all their best tracks on one disc. Long-time fans will already have 14 of these 17 tracks on the original albums. Only 3 of the songs haven't been previously released on one of the 5 albums which span this collection, from '89-'98. In other words, if there was a Del Amitri single you liked...
Published on 4 Dec 2001

2.0 out of 5 stars remember liking these
Just a dull album, really wanted to like it but even the songs I recognised sounded dull.Would not even have it as background music
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Underated writer of melodic pop songs, 3 Jan 2010
SA Brain (London UK) - See all my reviews
This collection shows Del Amitri's talent as a performer and writer so underated in the UK - brill

2.0 out of 5 stars remember liking these, 1 July 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Del Amitri - Hatful Of Rain (MP3 Download)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 17 May 2014
Hugely underrated band, which is something of a crime. Beautiful songs, meaningful lyrics and a timelessness to the entire album

5.0 out of 5 stars great listenening, 25 Mar 2014
Mrs. G. Upton - See all my reviews
bought this for my husband who is a Del Amitri fan, he loves listening to it, so great for the fans,

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost and found, 9 Mar 2014
I originally bought this album a few years back but it was so good I kept lending it to friends and it obviously found a good home somewhere so I decided to buy it again.....and I'm still hooked on those wonderful songs. There is just something about the lyrics and melodies that makes me smile whenever I hear them. I can't tell you my favourite track because they are all great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars just buy it !!!, 6 Mar 2014
I was never really a Del Amitri fan ,I liked the occasional record of theirs I heard ,but never bought an album .Wow have I missed out ,from the very first song to the last , I can honestly say I love each and every one. Track 11 driving with the brakes on is so sad
and haunting.Unlike most groups ,it seems that every track comes from the heart and I shall now buy everything they ever did don't you miss out like I did ,just but it , you wont be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a great compilation of varied music and fabulous service from Amazon., 24 Feb 2014
Brilliant CD at a great price. I recieved it just before I went to see the band on their first tour for ten years. A real bonus as I only ordered it a few days before. I have hardly stopped playing it since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Del Amitri, 10 Nov 2013
This is a nice CD with a good mix of songs and I enjoy listening to it in the car and in the background whilst doing the housework.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Del Amitri - Hatful Of Rain (MP3 Download)
I reckon half of these are just timeless classics, and the song for Scotland's 1990s world cup campaign has to be the best such song ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars del amitri, 13 Sep 2013
ive got their first cd and this hatful of rain I like their music really well had their first cd for a long time