1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Sowing the Seeds of Joy, 18 Feb 2011
This review is from: Sowing The Seeds Of Love (MP3 Download)
"Sowing the Seeds of Love" is a musical gem about the bright side to love, and the many themes that it can express. The meaning also seems to be about how being in love can make you a better person, and how this feeling can inspire you to healthfully question some of your own personal viewpoints. You can also listen to this song for either putting yourself in an uplifted state of mind and/or maintaining that state. "Sowing the Seeds of Love" is my favorite Tears for Fears song because it creatively combines both the themes of love and joy to create a positive happiness booster type of musical track. "Sowing the Seeds of Love'' is also one of the rare songs that a person can get a positive meaning out of each listen. For me personally, I definitely pick up on a positive insight each time I hear this cheerful melody, in addition to enjoying it more and more each time I listen to it. The video to this song is very well crafted as well. I watched the musical video to "Sowing the Seeds of Love" on youtube just this morning, and I notice that a person made a comment relating to how beautiful this song is. I have to definitely agree that this song is beautiful. The video is also fun to watch because it is very colorful and has many catchy images (I liked the flower that is used towards the end). The creativity used in this song and video compares (in a good way) to Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer" song and video. Please understand that I feel that "Tears for Fears" have a great style all of their own with the "Sowing the Seeds of Love" song and video. I am only expressing the parallel of the great creativity used in "Tears For Fears" work that is highly original to that of Peter Gabriel's magnificent "Sledgehammer" song and video. In summary, I would say to definitely get this song if you like uplifting songs with a creative slant towards the themes of love and happiness.

Sowing The Seeds Of Love