on 14 March 2010
Although I wouldn't usually listen to this genre, I have always found this track really uplifting.Anyone who can listen to this without at least tapping their feet has a serious problem.
on 5 August 2014
Good easy listening track with a swing,good for party,getting people up to dance,all round for background or up close and loud
on 27 February 2013
Another song that I alsways find myself tapping me feet to. Whenever I feel sad I always find this song makes me feel better
on 3 September 2013
Have always thought the group were great. Dance the night away is one of my favourites. May get more of their stuff.
on 31 March 2013
This is the sound equivalent of being in some warm, comfortable, sociable place that has seen better days. Revolutions have come and gone, and not done too much, and the ghosts of the past mingle with the amiable drinkers, and make the music of the band shake its head with nostalgic sadness. Still, we can always have another tequila and dance away memory as the sun goes down.
on 11 August 2015
The music came onto my PC in media player, but I ordered an MP3 copy and expected it to arrive by email so I could use it on another device. I cannot transfer it onto my other music system so I will not be ordering music through this rout again.
on 29 October 2014
Great! One of our songs when my husband and I started going out together and quite easy to download, being not good at that sort of thing.
on 15 May 2013
had to add this to my collection this is the mavericks at their best. it is guaranteed to get the party started...
on 29 November 2015
Love this song cheers you up.
on 11 May 2015
LOVE IT, LOVE IT LOVE IT.