5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection !
As if anyone can criticise "Miss. Ross" ... I love listening to the songs featured by Chic like the hit songs "Upside Down" AND "I'm Comin' Out" which feature here amongst the oldies and goodies !
Published on 11 Feb 2010 by Diana

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite
Ok! Great album, but since I also own the original on vinyl I couldn't help but notice medley with the Supremes has been deleted from this cd version! Can anyone tell me why?! I was considering purchasing this album not I'm feeling a little short changed!
Published 2 months ago by Stewart Carpenter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection !, 11 Feb 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana proves she's funky!!............, 21 Jan 2001
This review is from: All The Great Hits (Audio CD)
For those of you who prefer Diana's music from the beginning of the seventies onwards this is one of the best compilations around. Although Motown have now put out Diana Ross and The Supremes 40 Greatest, it confuses the buyer as we tend to think it's just that, Diana with The Supreme's. The truth is the latter half of it is Diana at her best in the early 70's. This compilation feature's hits from the 70's leading into the 80's and show's a number of sides to Diana's music. The ballads and blues are covered by the sublime "Endless Love" and "Goodmorning Heartache", "Touch Me In The Morning", and "Theme From Mahogany". But what comes out great in this album for me is the "funky" side to Diana. The brilliant "My Old Piano", hear the piano and guitar playing off each other.....followed by "The Boss", what a combination! The latter was described by Diana on Oprah Winfrey's show as her favourite track at that time, circa 1986, but how many compilation cd and records is it on? Hardly any. Together with "Upside Down", "I'm Coming Out" and "Tenderness", we get the best of Diana being funky from the Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers camp and you don't get much funkier than that!! All Diana fans and 'would be' Diana fans should add this to their collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to listen to, 5 July 2009
This review is from: All The Great Hits (Audio CD)
This is a good quality recording, easy to listen to. We have it in the car great to have in the background.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
fantastic music

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite, 6 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Diana Ross, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: All The Great Hits (MP3 Download)
A change from other music, including Classical, which I love.
The backing could be a little better, but, then; it is Diana's voice that makes this album one that stands out from the croud.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for fans, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: All The Great Hits (MP3 Download)
This is Ms Ross at her best from catchy disco to soaring ballads her distinctive voice comes through. Great value for old and new fans alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana at her best, 19 Feb 2014
Amazon Customer (North West London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All The Great Hits (MP3 Download)
All the hits I remember hearing growing up.. I was however disappointed that my favourite 'I'm Still Waiting' was not on this compilation, and had to download that separately. But still a great album especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: All The Great Hits (MP3 Download)
This is a superb album and it brought back many happy memoirs . If you are a fan buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars love diana ross, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: All The Great Hits (MP3 Download)
I wanted diana Ross songs from my youth & this ticked all the boxes. Listening brought back great memories.,

loved it