on 7 August 2009
This product does do what it claims. But I am not sure whether the manufacturers actually tested it in water. I brought this to go with my Aquabeat. The problem is when you put the player into provided pocket and close the flap which is fasten by velcro you turn the player off, as the on/off switch is to the fore of the inserted player. So time needs to be taken before you get in the water that everything is working and the MP3 player is on
on 19 June 2010
Bought so that I could stick an Aquabeat in it for gym sessions after a swim to avoid carrying two MP3 players.

I wouldn't recommend it for swimming. The Aquabeat is much better stuck to your goggles without wires trailing everywhere.

True that the band isn't fully elasticated - the band itself is stretchy neoprene but for some reason they hemmed it with some stiff fabric. I didn't have a problem with keeping it snugly on my arm throughout gym sessions, nor was it uncomfortable. Might just be I'm not as ridiculously hench as the previous reviewer...

Unlike other reviewers, I didn't have any trouble using the Aquabeat while it's inserted. There are only really two big buttons to use that you easily hit through the fabric by poking the top or bottom of the pouch. When it's on, the Aquabeat beeps in the earphones when it's registered a button press and taking the earphone cord out automatically switches the unit off so there isn't really any need to take it out to check if it's on or off.

Only niggle is the shorter of the Aquabeat cords is just a little bit too short for a normal sized chap to wear it on the arm without it tugging slightly on one side of the head, but that isn't the fault of the band.
on 17 February 2011
i got the aquabeat as a present but was put off by the idea of having the wear goggles. I tried to wear goggles but just couldnt get used to it. I was concerned this arm band might mean the cords would get tangled or caught in my arms but not at all - i tried breast, front and back crawl - no problems. Its quite long too so if you have chunky arms theres no problem, i have pretty thin arms but it still worked for me.
on 10 February 2013
Seems good. Not sure you actually need it with the excellent Speedo MP3 though. Depends on user. But probably good for keeping your tabs in too.
on 22 January 2013
a little bit bulky but does what it is intended for given the shape of the player it is designed for.
on 8 May 2016
Good arm strap for the player when in the gym
on 15 January 2010
I found this very difficult to use because the Aquabeat machine goes in the little pocket, but the headphone plug goes through the flap. In order to turn on the machine, the plug has to be slotted in, so then you can't lift the flap and see whether it's turned on or not. I wore it for my gym workout and found that the band was never right (it's not elastic but adjustable with Velcro). So when I was lifting weights, it got too tight on my arm. When I had it loose for the weights, it wasn't right for other exercises. I only used it once and will never use it again. It was a complete waste of money, as was the Aquabeat machine, but that's another story.

Linda
on 28 April 2015
great case
on 9 August 2011
Totally dissapointed...it works for 3min ,actually i was able to listen just one song.I dont know if i was the ''lucky'' one but the mp3 ''died'' at all after 3min in water.