5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Crocs
My 8 year old son loves the colours on these crocs, must be his 5th pair he lives in them in the spring/summer they are fantastic shoes for kids, no blisteers, brilliant colours and so easy to put on or off for busy children.
Published on 2 Mar 2012 by Cathy

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Electro - too small
Published 14 months ago by Margolie

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Electro - too small, 8 May 2013
This is the third year running that we have bought a pair of Crocs Electro for our son. He absolutely LOVES them! No blisters, no sweaty feet and easy to wash! Our son has size 13.5 feet so I ordered a size 1. However, when they arrived they were too small. The shoe was the same length as his size 13 school shoes and the strap was very short, which made the foot area even shorter than last year's Crocs. Have returned them and ordered a pair of size 2. Will wait to see how we get on.

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected, 25 Mar 2014
The ankle strap is just so short that it makes them a size smaller. Also it was a lesser quality than crocs i have bought before so not sure if genuine. The plastic mould had frayed edging and the base glue was really visible. we sent them back.

3.0 out of 5 stars strap design problem, 24 Sep 2013
the strap of the clog is too short to be worn around the heel, but too long to fit nicely around the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Crocs, 2 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Crocs, 18 Sep 2011
I bought these fab crocs for my grandaughter she loves them they are a great fit although a little big but she keeps them on and runs around without any trouble. The colour is brill as is fits in with whatever she wears her favourite colours are purple and pink so looks good with all her outfits. Excellant service delivered well within time quoted. Recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, 20 Mar 2010
G's Mum (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
My daughters new crocs arrived in good time for her birthday, she was delighted, and I saved money though this merchant. What more can I say!?

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, 16 July 2014
I bought these for my son as of course he has grown again! I love Crocs as they are so comfortable for kids to wear as well as easy to slip on and off at the beach. We live on the South Coast so mostly our beach is stony. Crocs are ideal to walk about on the stones easily as well as paddle in the sea on the stones without worrying about getting hurt. Great product and I know we shall buy more next year!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful colors, 15 July 2014
My son loves it but its a little bit small

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
With the strap in place the croc is a uk size 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014