Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 18 May 2014
The reviews told me it wasn't good, but I bought it anyway. Should have listened. Very disappointed, nothing like the first one I saw, but I only paid a penny, plus postage, so got off lightly. Have never written a bad review, but sorry, don't waste your money.
on 16 October 2013
A generic American comedy that lacked the humour and dialogue of its predecessor. With hindsight maybe the director should have tried harder to entice the original actors and scriptwriters back.
on 31 August 2009
I knew a sequal wouldn't be as good as the original and i was right .Firstly not the same cast the token Englishman was cringeworthy .Secondly the first film is a classic ,and one of my favourites so it's a shame that this film is related if only by title and trees..
I'd only buy this if you can get it for a quid coz that's all its worth.
Although i did think the squirrels were funny..
on 18 April 2012
if you are a fan of the fist without a paddle you should give this a try its not as bad as every one says it is
on 27 July 2012
The state of the DVD is good. The Film itself is not a patch on the first one, but that's just my opinion.
on 19 December 2014
cant wait to see this one
on 26 June 2016