4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh revitalised feet
Published on 16 July 2011 by Vincent Marsters

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting...
Published on 8 April 2012 by BillyBiggins III

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting..., 8 April 2012
This review is from: Summerbee Peppermint/lemon foot soak 250mls (Personal Care)
So I bought this for the Remington footspa I use quite regularly to relax my poor old feet. Firstly, it say you should use 4 capfuls for each spa which, after initial trials, is probably twice as much as you need. Anyway, due to the peppermint it leaves your feet feeling pretty ice-cool after you've used the spa - quite a nice sensation. The only drawback is that the smell of peppermint is quite strong and as a result can tend to linger around your flat for a couple of days afterwards and it can sting your eyes a bit :D Can't decide whether I like that or not. Each to their own I suppose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh revitalised feet, 16 July 2011
Vincent Marsters "Vince" (Evesham) - See all my reviews
I am always sceptical about the health claims made by many products but since I had a very painful foot that seemed to be eased by using a foot spa, I decided to try using some Summerbee Peppermint Lemon Foot Soak as well. The results were very good with 4-5 capfuls of the soak added to my cheap foot spa leaving my feet feeling fresh and revitalised. The pain I was experiencing was also considerably eased which was a nice added bonus.
The downside though is my foot spa offers a bubble mode which caused the soak to foam up very quickly, despite the claimed anti-foaming additives. This is a minor issue for me though as the benefits I feel I got far outweighed the loss of bubble mode - I was able to use the lower speed massage mode without foaming instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Footcare, 30 Aug 2010
Maureen Hunter (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for a friend who was having trouble with his feet. He tells me that that it it not only refreshing, but it is very soothing and pleasant to use. His feet are now feeling so much better and he woouyl recommend it to anyone who is having problems with their feet as well as to those, who simple want a good way of looking after them o9n a regular basis.

1.0 out of 5 stars Review, 17 Feb 2013
The product itself comes in a very plain bottle, that actually was only about three thirds full when I received it. Wrapped additionally in cling film, obviously to try and keep it secure, and sealed only with a piece of white tape, it felt quite 'homemade' and almost as if you'd received something used by somebody else. Not reassuring at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Christmas Gift, 6 Jan 2011
Claire S. (Frinton-on-sea,UK) - See all my reviews
When my daughter said she'd like a footspa for Christmas, I thought it would be nice to have something refreshin to use with it: so I chose this item as suggested & she thought it was great to soothe her aching feet, from when she pounds the street. It's good

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 18 Mar 2013
This is a great product and does exactly what it sets out to do. I have purchased more since. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars peppermint lemon footsoak, 6 Mar 2013
really nice and smelly and great for tired feet at the end of the day - would be useful in a larger size

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, 3 Feb 2013
Softens hard skin on the feet making it ready for any necessary further treatment. The pleasing lemony smell lingers for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
L. Ireland "L. Ireland" (Northern Ireland.....UK) - See all my reviews
extremely fabulous product

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 28 July 2013
Very good for feet and can't buy in shops soothes aching feet and freshens them will Definatly buy again wen I run out

Summerbee Peppermint/lemon foot soak 250mls