5.0 out of 5 stars love songs.........supremes, 4 Feb 2009
T. Bowles "darcydr" (bexhill, u.k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
Love Songs.... what can i say the supremes love songs, front cover is a great pic and a small book in side does not say much, but its good. the songs are the thing that counts, we all know most of them by now and they still stand the test of time, LOVER is such a great song and is just perfect,THE MUSIC THAT MAKES ME DANCE is just a dream song and diana is on top form with this track, its not a song we all hear much off, LET THE MUSIC PLAY AND CANT TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU are also sung so well, its full of joy this cd if only far to short so come on motown its 50 years of great music, you can do better. but if you are thinking about this cd do get it, enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatness, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
This is a must have, simply a very beautiful collection of Love songs from young Michael! His music is timeless.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of his early work!, 10 Feb 2002
P. Prior "prog5000" (Norwich - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
When I got this i was really happy with the choice I had made. I have been a very big fan of Michael and I found this album extremly good, it shows how wonderful his voice was as a child and how he showed an almost adult talent at a very early time of his life. This album has to be the very best of his childhood, some really good love songs on here, such as "Got to be there" and the unreleased verson of "I'll be there" these two are some of my favourites along with all the others. I really think if you are reading this you should buy it!!
5 Stars