Price:£12.24+ Free shipping

on 17 February 2012
It's an O2 pay as you go SIM card with £10 credit at less than £10, what is not to like.

It worked first time and I have had no problem with it, it comes packaged in the standard O2 packaging and with a top up card.

I'm using it on an old phone which I keep as an emergency spare, you just have to use it once before 6 months is up to activate it.

Very happy.
on 16 June 2012
What can one say about a Pre Pay Sim Card with £10.00 Credit purchased for the reduced price of £7.29 apart from the obvious fact that it is a real bargain.
on 9 June 2012
I Purchased this sim card to use in a spare phone.
It arrived promptly and worked first time.
It came with a top up card and the £10.00 loaded on sim (less than the cost of the sim!!!).
Excellent value and product.
on 4 January 2013
O2 Pre Pay Sim Card With £10.00 Credit .

There's no catch to this. The sim card was on a text only plan but you can change the plan by contacting O2 (free call). I'm very happy with the purchase and would recommend this to anyone. The company also delivered it early and I would thoroughly recommend them :)
on 22 August 2012
This is some loss leader. Has the supplier negotiated an excellent commission based deal with 02? Whatever their business case, the card itself just works. Up and running in no time and with the advertised £10 credit. For me at least, this was a pretty good deal.
on 6 June 2012
I've already done a review for this product but I'm still getting notification to do another one! Well seeing as it was an absolutely awesome buy I guess I can say it twice, I mean an O2 Sim with £10 for less than £8 what's not to like!! The delivery though, it took ages but I got it within the delivery limit set by Amazon.
on 13 October 2013
What more could you ask for - sim card with credit already on it - just loaded it and went on holiday and the £10 lasted the whole week.
on 28 August 2013
The product is good and as i expected . Delivery was prompt, however i did consider the postage for such a small and lightweight item was excessive which made the original bargain more expensive than if i went to the high street shop.
on 25 April 2012
I received the top up card on the stated date. It was just what I wanted for my dads new mobile phone.
on 12 August 2012
Bought from Ruscom and delivered by Amazon.

Worked straight away.

It arrived as a Pay and Go Go Go tariff, which I changed to a more appropriate tariff, as it is being used in a spare phone that will rarely be used.

I was going to buy one in an O2 shop, so I am glad that I found this offer.