on 18 March 2009
This inexpensive little camera is great. Small enough to fit into a pocket or small bag but has the capacity to provide a good record of events. Good to use outdoors in sunlight, and OK indoors with extra lighting. It is not a high-tech gadget, but for the money provides good images that are easy to dowload to a PC. We haven't tried downloading to the TV screen as yet.
Best to use rechargeable batteries with it, and of course to expand the memory with a card.
on 11 February 2009
I know this was only £25 but its worth paying an extra £20
If you move it to fast the image is blurred considered this is aimed at kids thats not good..
Also indoors or in poor light the image is terrible.
on 1 April 2009
My son has been very happy with this camcorder. He is only 9 but he really does think he is the son of rambo and has had lots of fun with the camcorder filming himself and his mates doing stunts. A great gift for a wild imagnative boy aged 9.
on 14 April 2009
THIS IS EXCELLENT FOR THE CASUAL USER. IT IS SMALL ENOUGH TO SLIP INTO YOUR POCKET AND NOT BE INTRUSIVE. DRAWBACK YOU MAY FORGET YOUV'E GOT IT.
THE RESULTS ARE GOOD.
on 9 July 2009
I purchased this few months back and it is great, Just what i need to video my kids and take pictures. Easy to use and set up and easy to use via cables for the tv and watch your movies. I bought a sd card for it and upload then up to my pc and print the pics out. Great product for £25.
on 8 June 2009
For the price it is a smashing little thing, easy to use and carry, we brought it to take those quick things, great little thing. We have not had anything like this before, so we cannot compare. But the price is so good.
on 19 February 2009
much more than expected my 3years old great grandaughter absolutely loves
it and it's so close to the grown up version she felt it was just like mummy and daddy's,we're all delighted and such a good price too.
highly recommended.
on 16 October 2009
I am pleased with the purchase, excellent price though had to buy the memory cards seperatley. I bought two of these for a 9 year old and a 11 year old. It is ideal for this age to film and take pictures. I did find the picture blurry when you try to zoom in and out as it takes a while to adjust.
on 26 October 2010
bought this as a gift and it was excellent as the person i bought it for was just a beginner wouldnt recommend for someone wanting a excellent qualitypic but was ideal for what i bought it for
on 8 September 2009
A PRESENT BOUGHT AND VERY MUCH USED MY DAUGHTER LOVED IT THEN AND SHE STILL LOVES IT NOW, HAS HAD MANY HOURS OF FUN WITH THIS THANKYOU