5.0 out of 5 stars It works
This one actually works. I bought the Bliss shower caddy where the suction cups are terrible so I think it might be hit and miss with this range, but these hooks actually seem to stick with no problems so far.
Published on 7 Feb. 2010 by Cycle diva

1.0 out of 5 stars No suction whatsoever
I bought these suction hooks following the good reviews on here despite the steep price.
I spent half an evening trying to make them stick, one wouldn't suck onto the glass at all, the other one fell down each time after about 10 seconds. I have since bought 12 suction hooks for £1.50 only and all three have now stayed up on the same surfaces.
So my advice is:...
Published on 23 Mar. 2011 by Reviewer2011

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 7 Feb. 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars No suction whatsoever, 23 Mar. 2011
This review is from: BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2 (Misc.)
So my advice is: Do NOT buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 9 Nov. 2010
This review is from: BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2 (Misc.)
I was hesitant to pay this much for 2 hooks since you can get other basic ones more cheaply, but I'm glad I did. I'm only using it to hang up exfoliating gloves in the shower - I haven't tried anything that heavy on it so can't really comment on how it would stand up to towels etc, but in general the grip seems to be very good and the lock mechanism is very firm.

4.0 out of 5 stars BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2 (Misc.)
Ok, but after sometime the hook will drop off. So, don't hang anything that is breakable on the hook. I haven't had a rubber, plastic hook ever stayed up forever.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as I'd hoped, 26 Feb. 2011
This review is from: BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2 (Misc.)
At first I was excited, it seemed to hold up my shower caddy, but then after a couple of weeks I had the fright of my life when out of nowhere my shower caddy fell into the bath and made a noise to end all noises.

It wasn't ridiculously full. A bar of soap, a pumice stone, and two small shower gels. This makes me question the strength of the suction on this suction hook.

Am I asking for too much? Considering the last suction hook held up my shower caddy for three years, I think not.

A disappointment I'm afraid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and simple. Good in the recommended conditions, 28 Oct. 2012
This review is from: BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2 (Misc.)
The product looks nice and simple. I was using it to hold my shower gown from a wooden wall. It was coming off every three months approximately, but I was surprised it was still doing the job relatively well.
I now use it for a small hand towel and on smooth tiles. It looks steadier, but has came off once in the last two months. It's no hassle to stick it again to the wall (but do clean both the wall and the suction cup first!), but it's not reliable for something that you wouldn't like to touch the floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy hooks, 23 Aug. 2012
This review is from: BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2 (Misc.)
The powerlock hook works excellently on the right surface ie. tiles, a painted door. It will not work on the inside of my bathroom cupboards or the shelves, which are not completely smooth, although I would have thought as good as the door. Mine have been up for a month at least with no problems. You just have to make sure you press the hook part hard in the centre of the disc and keep it pressed while you angle it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays Put Fine in My Bathroom, 8 Jun. 2011
This review is from: BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2 (Misc.)
I bought this to stick on a tiled wall in my bathroom to hold a flannel. It was quick to apply to the wall and has stayed put so far. I also use one to hold a small cleaning brush and so far that has stayed in place on the tiles too. The fact that they are transparent means that they are quite unobtrusive on my white tiled wall.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work!, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2 (Misc.)
Neither of the hooks worked, in fact the rubber suction pads had folds/warps which may have contributed to this. Could not stay attached to even a clean glass surface. I would give zero stars if it was possible! Unfortunately my mother in law had recycle the box before I had tested them so couldn't return:(

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 April 2012
This review is from: BlissHome, Interdesign, Powerlock Hook, Clear x2 (Misc.)
Really good value for money. We bought them as there were no hooks on the bathroom door and nowhere to hang our bath robes. These do a perfect job as they are suction hooks and stick quite well. Haven't had any problems with them, but we're only had them for about 10 days so we'll see.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›