4.0 out of 5 stars Linebreak Velocity Tights = Very good
Before I bought the product, I was sceptical as to whether they would really benefit me at all. They really do! I use them after exercise to help my muscles recover and by the next day, I am perfectly fine and ready to exercise again - something that hasn't happened in a long time!
Published on 25 Sept. 2011 by Bridgemaster

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother!
Edited original review - which was written a few hours after putting them on for the first time. Read the comment below for further info on my opinion after a few days of use...
Published on 7 Aug. 2010 by MV

4.0 out of 5 stars Linebreak Velocity Tights = Very good, 25 Sept. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother!, 7 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Linebreak Men's Velocity Tights Black/Silver (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!, 18 Dec. 2010
For all you and guys/dolls who particpate in some kind of sport and usually suffer from aching or stiff muscles/ joints after the event, this product is a MUST have !!!!