5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item
The item arrived very quickly, earlier than expected.

The product was very good and fitted the Ipod Touch Gen 2 very well.

If your looking for a cheap but also very good screen protector for your Ipod Touch Gen 2, then this is the product you should consider.
Published on 21 Dec 2010 by tsinclair

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad
Published on 5 Oct 2010 by Woody145

4.0 out of 5 stars Aero Chocolate would be proud, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: Screen Protector for Apple Ipod Touch 2nd Generation 2 (Pack of 2) (Electronics)
I ordered this product twice.

The first time I followed the instructions and gave the screen a very thorough clean. Then i applied the screen protector just as instructed. This resulted in about 20 bubbles all over the screen. No matter how hard i tried I could not get the bubbles out. I put this down as an error on my behalf and ordered another one. Followed the instructions completely again. and this time it resulted in only one bubble near the edge. I was able to get rid of the bubble ans the screen protector is still intact over 2 years running now.

Good Product second time round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 21 Dec 2010
The item arrived very quickly, earlier than expected.

The product was very good and fitted the Ipod Touch Gen 2 very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars take your time, 21 Aug 2010
libbymum (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
Have used lots of these on various devices, and highly recommend them to protect your gadgets

As normal, need to ensure screen is scrupulously clean and dust free before carefully applying protector. Perfect size and does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 July 2010
this product came within just 2 days and is brilliant! It comes with all the necessary tools for applying it and works a treat! nice and clear and protective, just how screen protectors should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely priced and well made, 28 Feb 2010
Miss Assia K. Beggar (london) - See all my reviews
this product is at a good price for two screen protectors that are delivered in a nice envelope and you only need the one protector so the second one is a bonus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 5 Jun 2009
Joe "Joe4262" (England) - See all my reviews
These skins are good at protecting the face of your iPod touch/iPhone, however the slight problem that i found whilst putting the screen on was that the plastic did have a few bubbles in it after i had attached it to the iPod, even though I was cautious whilst putting it on and didn't expect any bubbles. However this cannot be blamed on the product. I would advise these for any iPod even if you have a case, just as an extra protective layer for your iPod's screen.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 5 Oct 2010
I cleaned my iPod until nothing could be seen on the screen. I then removed the protective film and then began to install the screen protector onto my iPod. About 6002 air bubbles appear. I get rid of some. Then i see the blue sticker saying 'Remove after installment.' I peel it off and guess what. Half the screen is pulled of off my iPod and immediatly cruppled together. I through away.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I had forgotten I was using it!, 4 Jan 2014
Miss Lawrence (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This had been on my IPod for years and I had even forgotten it was there! I hate the look and feel of SPs and having just bought a new iPhone I wondered if I needed one. I thought that my ipod touch was in very good condition until I took it out of its case and had noticed that I'd been using one all along!

Just feels and looks like the screen, no bubbles and gives a hard finish. I'm now looking for the same make but for my iPhone 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, Item As Described, 28 Nov 2013
The screen protector arrived within a couple of days of my order and does exactly what it says on the label.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it say, 18 Nov 2013
can't really say much other than it does what it say, good thing was i ordered it and 2 days later and it arrive so pretty impressive

ARRAY(0xaf5d00a8)