[...]

"After the AWESOME chart victory for Rage Against The Machine lots of us felt that there'd be no need to do another campaign again. Yet this year they decided to effectively bully a children's charity called RHYTHMIX by refusing to change the name of their manufactured girl band and suggesting the charity "get a lawyer"

Eventually, the X Factor relented. But the question remains...if they are so supportive of charity WHY tell Rhythmix to get a lawyer instead of offering support?

The fight continues..."

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT FOR NUMBER 1 2011!

- Facebook Page: Nirvana For Christmas No.1
on 18 December 2011
This song has always been a good tune to listen to before going out,

I'd recommend buying this tune as you will not regret it.

5/5 pikachu clocks.
on 18 December 2011
When I heard this song about twenty years ago I was blown away. Not just me but also millions of people around the world. It will be forever remembered as one of the greatest songs of all-time. I hope everyone has a chance to own it and listen to it again and again.
on 18 December 2011
There are no words that describe how amazing this song, and it's writer(s) are/was. It has passion, anger, angst and all those typical teenage emotions you can think of behind it. An amazing song that catapulted an ignored generation to the forefront of the worlds view, along with giving a whole bunch of kids something to relate with. Nirvana, changed the world and my world also. For this i thankyou!
[...]

We got this.
on 18 December 2011
The kool kids on Facebook will be buying this superb song en-mass in the week leading up to Christmas in a bid for it to reach the top of the charts on Christmas day and ensure Little Mix and the X-Factor machine fail. Will this Nirvana classic be able to go further than The Trashmen's Surfing Bird from 2010? Lets hope so.
on 18 December 2011
Awesome song by a REAL band with REAL talent. This must be Xmas number one this year, don't let the manufactured hype machine that is the X factor win.
on 18 December 2011
i recommend purchasing this classic track within the next week to help nirvana's smells like teen spirit take down the x factor rubbish for christmas no.1. it was done in 2009 with rage against the machine, so why can't it happen this year?! go!!
on 18 December 2011
Be real and get a REAL song to number 1 this year, not that same, over-hyped garbage that is called the x-factor.
on 18 December 2011
I am unsure how to describe the qualities of a song, but to say that I love it. I can listen to it over and over again 2 decades after its first release and never get tired of it. Still enjoy it.

Just amazing.
on 24 May 2013
My one star rating is not a reflection on the song which is amazing! My rating is based on the fact that there seems to be no way of downloading MP3's without installing the Amazon download manager. There is no reason in the world to have to install yet another piece of bloatware on my already struggling pc when I should be able to download files direct to my desktop. In short I never received the song so I will have to download it from other sources although I was more than happy to pay for it.