5.0 out of 5 stars Complete listening pleasure, 18 Oct 2002
Pieter Uys "Toypom" (Johannesburg) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Blondie started out as a bunch of poppy punks, progressed into artpopdom and in the process became one of he biggest selling acts of the late 70s/early 80s. With Deborah Harry, the priginal blonde of pop, as frontperson and a repertoire of fluent, supercharged songs like Heart Of Glass, I'm Always Touched By Your Presence, Dear and Denis, they jostled for number one position with those other blond phenomena of the period: Abba and the Police. This album proves that Blondie have aged well. Other highlights include Sunday Girl, Picture This and Dreaming, which overshadow Harry's later solo material such as French Kissing In The USA. Not that she had lost her touch - her duet with Iggy Pop, Well, Did You Evah!, displays lots of streetsmart exuberance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!!, 26 Sep 2008
Many of Blondies best songs,and some good solo songs from the queen herself;Debbie Harry!!!!....."One way or another" should have been on this cd,though!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Very good CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Seminal Pop Rock, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Complete Picture (MP3 Download)
No-One does it like Blondie - accepting this collection expires early nineties its as good as any anthology you will find of their work up to that date. If you like the later stuff, post Maria etc you'll have to add from elsewhere, but as a general collection of the band at the peak of their powers in the late 70's and through the 80's this is a fine collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Blondie, 2 Mar 2014
Definitely a nostalgia trip for a middle aged man, which is why I purchased The Very Best of Debbie Harry & Blondie. She sounded as great as when I first listened to her in my teens (alas many moons ago) and when I've had a long day at work, there's nothing like putting my Blondie CD in the car's CD player and turning up the volume - and not because I'm going deaf. All the old favorites are on this album, so there's plenty to enjoy and sing along to.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Picture, 7 Sep 2013
Probably the best Blondie compilation of all. I'd want it, even if I had all the trackes on other albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars My type of music, 17 Aug 2013
A. Davies "Chief Mech" (Plymouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete Picture (MP3 Download)
Love this lady singing just does it for me. Being a person that grew up with this music it just completes my collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Debbie and her Blondie band at their very best, 29 July 2013
Ms. E. J. Baker "Elle" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the VERY best best of Blondie I have ever come across. All the hits you would expect are there, Denis, Hanging on the Telephone, Sunday Girl, Rip her to Shreds, and more. There is also a great fun track recorded with Iggy Pop, its a cover called Did you Eva, I love it and bought it for this. I haven't found it included on anything else. The track listing is recorded in well mixed order, great sound quality a great album all round and perfect for BBQ's or anything where you want some boppy music that everyone (in most cases anyway) will know at least some of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Picture - Blondie, 13 July 2013
Updating from cassette to cd was proving at one point difficult. I could not find one that had all the music that I had become familiar with, in particular Bright Side. When I finally found the matching cd just had to purchase for my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 19 May 2013
This is the second "used" CD I have bought from Zoverstocks for pennies. I don't normally buy used stuff, especially in this case as you can't see before you buy. (One mans idea of good condition is not necessarily anothers).
It was described as "very good" condition. It was/is.
Very pleased and can't see me going anywhere else for my music CD's.
Incidentally it's a great CD. Brings back a load of memories.

Complete Picture