Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.19

on 24 March 2003
Perhaps their most underrated/least respected album, 'Said and Done' is arguably Boyzone's best work. From a personal point of view, it brings back many memories so I am bound to like it, however it will appeal to any Boyzone fans and additionally anyone who wants a mix of classic love songs such as 'love me for a reason' to the more poignant songs such as 'When all is said and done', which is a tear-jearker and a beauty of a song. All the tracks are a delight to listen to, in particular my personal favourite 'I'll be there'. Buy it.
on 21 November 2002
Being Boyzone's first album is what really makes 'said & done' stand out above their other work. It was compiled at a stage in their career where they were purely 'vocalists'(before they got consumed with stardom and 'over-ambitious'), to the stage where they honestly believed they could write their own music and get involved in the production (as so many bands do). Which despite the bands often proud boastings, is no more than the kiss of death. Similar to Eternal's 'Always & Forever' album, 'Said & Done' has left the work to the professionals and makes for exceptional listening. Every song on the album is a pleasure to listen to, and it is well put together! One of the few CD's in which I can truthfully claim to like ALL of the songs.
on 28 May 2010
I have been a Boyzone fan since the beginning, but have always had trouble getting hold of their first album. I wasn't disappointed, but it was very cheesy in comparison to the more mature sound that they had from A Different Beat Onwards. :0)
on 8 June 2013
If you liked boy bands years ago this album will bring back nice memories - I only liked Boyzone due to my daughter being in her early teens when they were first emerging and had no option but to listen to them!
on 15 January 2015
I love Boyzone they are my favourite boyband in the world and I love all the songs and my favourite is ronan he is the sexy one in Boyzone.
I am a big Boyzone fan by catherine McDonald
on 27 January 2014
Just as good as ever. Great music and very enjoyable to listen to. Boyzone can sing any type of music and sound great
on 23 September 2012
I downloaded this album cause only one i didnt have I love all the songs Boyzone have brilliant albums everytime
on 8 June 2013
Downloaded it for a friend as she loves Boyzone. so glad it was on her laptop that it was downloaded on.
on 8 December 2015
not there best cd but still enjoy it just love there music
on 8 February 2016
were not for me so I cannot comment.