on 6 March 2010
This fits snuggly to the wall and comes with spacers if you need them to adjust the adaptor. It is easy to get the plugs in and out of the sockets. Each of the 3 sockets has a switch and light to show it is in use. I also bought a 4 and 5 adaptor from other suppliers. This one is the neatest and easiest to use so if you don't need more than three sockets go for this one.
11 comment|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2010
Just what I wanted saved having to fit another socket, without all the mess brilliant product bought two glad I did, makes everything nice and tidy and added feature each outlet switched.
on 6 July 2010
The plug is made of a solid plastic and the switches are firm but easily pressed. The plug comes with 2 pairs of spacers that vary in length. These enable leverage off the wall underneath the socket, but I didn't have to use them. The product is compact and of good quality.

Speedy delivery to boot!!
on 3 February 2013
Packaging ok. Delivered on time. Working ok up to now. Spacers are a good idea, stops the adapter from twisting in the socket. Not sure that the adapter would stand up to a constant plugging/unplugging of electrical items as the plastic looks a bit thin. They can be found cheaper in other online shops with free delivery.
We've had this for 12 months and it's been a great solution to a single plug problem.

My wife uses the plug for her various hair styling weapons! It sits neatly at the back of her dressing table.

The neon indicators help her to realise if she needs to switch the socket off when finished. And each socket having it's own switch is a big plus.

Better than your average 3 gang adaptor if using items that need switching on / off.

The socket also comes with 2 different sized spacers. These attach to the back of the sockets and allow the socket to fit flush to a wall or surface.

Not a great deal more that you can say about this product I don't think other than it does exactly the job that we need it to. Would recommend.
on 22 October 2012
received item quickly been using, have to make sure you push the item right home with the extra plugs it allows you to use, item works well if you make sure you do this
on 31 August 2012
Pro-Elec 3 Switch Adaptor Gang
I purchased this 3 way adaptor to use in my bedroom to plug in one socket of my two gang switch.
I like the idea of having individual switches as I like to turn off what I am not using.
This also comes with 4 screw in feet (two different sizes) so if you have a socket that protrudes from the wall a good centimetre or two you can screw the feet in so that they fit nice and snug/flush to the wall then you can plug other devices in reasonably well without having to worry that it's going to wobble all over the place.
The spare socket I have next to this can easily be used to plug another device in i.e. a phone/charger, alarm clock etc. without this adaptor being in the way. Overall I'm very happy with it. Its' a nice tidy well made extension/adaptor
on 9 August 2012
"power extensions lying around on the floor look messy. this is a good option if you feel the same.
its basically a 3 way extension that's supported by your wall socket. thats it! lol
each socket has it own switch and led. letting you know which sockets in use ect! which i like! so you can leave your gear plugged in and then turn them on when you want to use them! in my case its my marshall amp and my pod xt.
only negative thing i have to say. is a very slight one.. when your plugging things into it or removing them. hold the center plug part! because it will move an may inadvertently damage your wall socket or break the unit itself.
because it does feel a little fragile!!
there are some support screws which do help a lot.and you could always plug your gear into this unit then plug it into the wall
but as always, take care of your gear guys ^_~
on 11 March 2013
These look great and I bought two for my flat as a tidier solution for mutiple sockets than wired extensions.

Unfortunately I can't use them as my wall sockets are too close to the skirting board, preventing the plug from pushing fully into the socket. Given the great reviews other people have given this product I can only assume my sockets are unusually positioned; perhaps it's not a problem in more modern houses.

Make sure your socket is basically a plug's height above the skirting otherwise you'll be stuck.

I have seen similar products where the extension sockets are *above* the plug, which might be an alternative solution for me.
44 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2014
This is a good quick way to get more sockets from a one or two outlet wall-socket. Wherever you use it, it won't block the other socket (if any). With the usual plug-in socket, if you plug in an AC/DC charger for your phone, laptop, tablet, whatever, the 'upside-down' plug will block one of the other plugs. With this item, you'll be able to all the outlets. Upside down adapters will no longer block the others.

I would've given this 5-stars except for the face that the adapter itself is a tight fit when plugging in (not a problem if you're not going to change it often). Also, the actual outlets are very tight. Not a problem for most, but if you have arthritis in any hand, it might be.