Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 13 January 2002
Uplifting dub sounds from the land of the dread, this album represents all that dreadzone are and never fails to entertain! each track turns an ever so slightly different corner, adding a new twist, and new sounds you may not have expected!! Again another another good effort by the boys in dread!!
Buy it now!
on 25 March 2003
3rd Album from the House of Dread and what a beauty! Biological Radio (and the other 3 Dreadzone albums) is deserving of more recognition than it gets; it delivers everything from upbeat dance dub (Moving on) to the spiritual (Earth Angel, Dream within a Dream). I'm biased, but I believe you cant go wrong with Dreadzone.
on 17 August 2009
I am a huge fan of Eat Static and the Orb, and came across Dreadzone by chance.

I LOVE their music. A wonderful mix of sounds, nothing seems out of place, there are upbeat happy tracks, etheral other world tracks and tracks that will have you beating out the rhythm.

I would suggest that this album is a good place to start as it has quite a mixture of their work on it.

I have also listened to Once Upon A Time and Second Light. It has inspired me to buy everything they have done.
on 17 January 2011
Dreadzone is what festivals are for, but their albums are excellent too. This up-beat reggae makes you feel good. This 1997 album may not be up to 2010's "Eye On the Horizon", but is better than John Peel's favourite "Second Light", which is what whipped us all up in 1995 with "Life, Love and Unity". You know what... they just get better each year. Enjoy! And go and see 'em live!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 August 2011
If your a dreadzone fan like me then this album is an essential must have in the collection to I absolutely love it and it takes me back a few years, lovin it
on 9 September 2014
Outstanding band superb album. A shame they are a best kept secret, the world should listen
on 27 September 2014