5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous
I didn't think Sogno album could be beaten but this album is truely exquisite. The WHOLE album is fabulous, he has chosen some wonderful songs, very difficult to pick a favourite but maybe L'attesa and Un nuovo giorno. I can't wait to take these songs with me skiing next year, I'll be in heaven. Andreas voice is, as ever, wonderful.
Published on 3 Nov. 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but Domani is the best
Published on 10 Nov. 2004

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous, 3 Nov. 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, sensual, fantastic, 9 Aug. 2005
This review is from: Andrea (Audio CD)
I consider this album Andrea' best to date. The music and singing is both uplifting and sensual, yet pop and appealing to all!.
The best time to listen to this album, is in your car when the sun is shinning and it will make you feel on top of the world. To those who do not own this album........BUY IT!!!!!... A purchase you will never regret.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but Domani is the best, 10 Nov. 2004
This review is from: Andrea (Audio CD)
I think the best song of the album is Domani but I don't know why it's a bonus track almost at the end of it instead of being the real symbol of the new Bocelli pop music album. It's a very harmonious and complete song both in words and music. Classical and modern at the same time it gives Bocelli the opportunity to display the whole of his vocal ability from pop singer to tenor. I think this wonderful romance is worth the entire album and moreover is the only one that will certainly remain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Hit, 18 Nov. 2004
Barbara J. Baker (Kenosha, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrea (Audio CD)
In its first week "Andrea" is already listed in Billboard's top
20. The more I listen to the CD, the more I love it, especially
Dell'Amore Non Si Sa and A Child Is Born. Once again Andrea Bocelli has proved that he is the master of classical pop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrea you are the greatest, 10 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Andrea (Audio CD)
Each time Andrea has a new audio CD you think it cannot be beaten. However, Vivere surpasses this and is absolutely brilliant. Although a lot of the songs I have on other albums the compilation is superb and I can't stop listening to it. I recommend this to anyone who does not know Andrea's music that well and guarantee they will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrea , You're soaring in the sky Again, 16 Dec. 2004
Anous (Homs,Syria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrea (Audio CD)
Andrea Bocelli proved again that he's not just an opera singer , he's also a great pop singer, WOW very nice songs to andrea Bocelli , each one has its taste and story and kind of performing.
my favorite song was QUuante Volte TI Ho Cercato , I extremely liked it very much without forgetting the rest. Actually,
-Dell'Amore Non Si Sa is absolutely Marvelous
-l'Attesa I found it very near to songs like le Parole Che non Ti HO Detto where the suffer reaches its hightest level
-Un Novo Giorno a piece of art, a very nice pop song
-TU Ci Sei is a good song
-Sit TU Amor a great song , featuring Mario Reyes was a nice idea, he adds his spanish style.
- Liberta I really liked the way it's played on piano
-Per Noi another fantastic song, really a very nice one
-Le Parole Che Non Ti Ho Detto , a song of suffer , Andrea as usual put his full emotions in this song , really a nice one
-Sempre O Mai I remembered that either you're in love or not. really an impressive performance from AB
- in Canto: a good one
-Quante Volte TI HO Cercato : a very special song, my favorite one , nice story , superb performance from AB, his pure voice beautify the song more
- When A Child is Born a very nice english song
- Go Where Love Goes : HOlY Stell is really a budding singer.
something very mysterious and I really don't find an answer. I listened to this CD I think 100 times and till now I didn't get bored.
finally, Good luck Andrea , you're really amazing. I'll be waiting your next pop CD with a lot of patients

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't understand most of it but ....., 26 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Andrea (Audio CD)
I am Irish and I love it, love it, are you getting this, I love it. First heard it as background music in the Radisson hotel in Sligo, Ireland and it stood out so much I had to ask hotel receptionist to go and find out what they were playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANDREA CD, 18 Aug. 2012
Vee Cooke - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrea (Audio CD)
THIS IS AS USUAL A FIRST CLASS CD - LOVELY MUSIC LOVELY VOICE ONE OF HIS BEST RECORDINGS SO BRILLIANT IT MAKES ME CRY EACH TIME ITS PLAYED

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutley brill, 15 Aug. 2008
Mrs. Glynis Moran (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrea (Audio CD)
I have most albums but i rate this one the best!!!wait until you hear track 5 you will have to get up and dance its a must!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Andrea (Audio CD)
Another present for my mother, doing well isnt she ?, she liked this much better than the Tenors but not so good as Il Divo, everybody taste is different thank goodness or it would be a rubbish world, you might think its the best ever but on the other hand

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Andrea (UK Version (jewelcase))
Buy MP3 Album: Out of stock