on 4 October 2013
I've bought several pairs of these over the years and have always been very happy with the product and would recommend them to anyone.

My only complaint is that availability in the UK (via Amazon) is absolutely abysmal! Stock rarely seems to be replenished and I've had great difficulty getting the colour/size I want. It's worth noting that there's plenty of stock available via eBay but, as stock comes from the US, the cost swells to 3 times the label price due to huge delivery/tax charges! It would be nice if they kept a healthier UK stock so UK customers can get the items they want without being fleeced!
review image review image
on 31 May 2013
I purchased these recently, very happy with the purchase until I put them on. The silver metallic colour faded on the first wear, and its colour would rub off. I have not worn it again since. So for a one-off excellent. For a period of time utter waste of money.
on 30 September 2013
Heven't worn these yet but they look good, am just a bit concerned that the shiny effect might wash out like the metallic blue ones.
on 24 November 2014
I really liked the Mens Liquid Turquoise Metallic Hot Body Bikini Swimsuit, It was nice to wear. The second day of wearing them I noticed they were fading a bit. I took them off and had a proper look at them. The colour was fading at the edge and a bit at the back.
on 13 May 2014
Can't wait to show them off on St Trincha beach ibiza with all the other glistening gay boys and poseurs
on 7 March 2013
Rocky Horror Show Here I come! These trunks are the best quality I have come across. BE great for the show!
on 25 April 2015