4.0 out of 5 stars A trip down Memory lane
Published on 20 Jan 2006 by d d todd

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool Ballads
The songs "Nobody's fool" and "Don't know what you got )(Till it's gone)" are a must as timeless rock ballads that should be added to everyone's collection.
Published on 4 Oct 2012 by Mrs President

4.0 out of 5 stars A trip down Memory lane, 20 Jan 2006
d d todd (Sth Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Having seen these boy sback in the hey days first with Bon Jovi and then with Little Angels in Bradford. I started streaming radio stations and caught a few of the old tracks and decided that rather thna replace my old vinyls I would just buy this album. My music tastes have since grown, and although having recently hit 40 I love Metallica, SOAD, Blink 182 etc. The biggest thing that i find with Cinderella is that although big hair, make up and spandex was the "norm" they actually rocked and the bluesy feeling is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocked like a fairy tale, 15 Oct 2010
Mr. A. Mcgrath "Of Chaos" (Eldwick UK) - See all my reviews
After seeing these guys play at download 2010 I had to own some of these guys best songs so I bought this from Amazon. I already knew a few tracks but wasn't a die hard fan. After listening to a few of the unknown, to me, tracks I feel it a shame that these guys don't get the air time that they used to. All in all this album offers a varied mix of songs, from the catchy and brilliant "Gypsy Road" to the timeless ballad "Don't Know What You've Got ( Till Its Gone)" this album provides on all levels. If you are interested in bluesy rock this album is brilliant and shows how good these guys are at what they do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look beyond the hair, 27 Nov 2011
P. Cannon - See all my reviews
Having heard -and very much enjoyed - a couple of the songs featured here on rock-playing radio stations I thought I'd give this album a go considering it's so inexpensive. Very impressed, classic rock riffs and quality bluesy ballads. I've never heard anyone mention their similarity to AC/DC, but for me the rockier tunes here are very Brian Johnson era. Good stuff, I recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compilation of an under-rated band, 17 Sep 2012
Amazon Customer (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
'Cinderella' are an American heavy metal band that aren't as well known or as successful as they should be. Although they released four studio albums from 1986-1994 (three of which made the UK top 40) and had six top 40 hit singles in America. This brilliant compilation of all their hits and recordings spanning their entire cataloge is a great CD for both die hard fans and newbies.

From catchy and hard-rocking songs such as 'Shake Me' and 'Gypsy Road' to haunting and unforgettable ballads like 'Nobody's Fool' and 'Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)' - there is something for everyone.

A generous 17 track compilation of a great, under-rated band.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality metal with a bluesy feel, 20 July 2014
If hair metal wasn't a bad enough tag to be labelled with, to call yourselves Cinderella takes some serious bottle! What makes this band stand out from the pack for me is their song quality, the fact they are a lot more bluesy than most in a world of 80's bands that all sound the same. Was first attracted by hearing Long Cold Winter on Planet Rock and I was hooked. The vocals are an absolute blatant Planty rip off, but you could probably say that about half the rock singers of the last 30 years! A high quality compilation and recommended if u like your metal a little bluesy...ps don't be put off by the name!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very underrated band, 18 Oct 2010
I bought this cd having had all of their previous albums on tape all of them bought at time of original release. Can I say for the record that the music of cinderella stands up with all of their more famed contemporaries such as poison, motley crue, bon jovi. In fact their music actually rocks a bit harder than most of the aforementioned.

Big hair aside these guys make great music, rock with a very bluesy lining to it, the musicianship is top notch throughout. This cd gives a great introduction to the band and contains most of their finest works. Granted there are other tracks that any more serious fan would like to have seen included but its impossible to please everyone on these compilations.

If you like 80's hard rock you will not be disappointed with this purchase, my advice give it a try....

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella Rocks, 7 Mar 2014
One of my favourite bands, only had a cassette of them so I thought I would upgrade, my daughter and me really enjoyed listening to this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars rocked wired and bluesed the greatest hits cinderella, 6 Dec 2013
a very under estimated band great album all there best track i lovei it every big hair rock fan should have it in there collecion

5.0 out of 5 stars class, 10 Sep 2013
S. Wynne (KENT U.K) - See all my reviews
one of the best hair rock/blues band that did not turn into poseurs. tom kiethers guitar work is excellent. A most underrated band. Some out standing tracks on this cd, especially bad seamstress

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella Rockafellas, 2 Jan 2013
T. J. Norbury - See all my reviews
Always loved this band.......the first two albums are fantastic records and this
package is a great introduction if your not familiar with the band.
Hard Rock at it's finest from real rockers to anthems to ballads this band does it all.