5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
A fantastic collection of Motown
Published 19 days ago by C. Mwero

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Set But...
Published on 11 July 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Set But..., 11 July 2011
This review is from: True Motown / Spectrum 3 CD Set (MP3 Download)
I am a compilation junkie and I looked at this set and thought it would be a good addition to my collection. If you like motown, or just discovered it and you haven't got much, this is as good a set as any to start you off. All the usual suspected and favourites are included, and some unusual and less well known ones as well but, I guess it is a part of the course that over the years there have been so many collections issued that there comes a time when the same old tracks get pedalled out time and again, and, having looked through this set, I have concluded that this is one of those.

For me, there were only 9 tracks that I have not got on either other Motown collections of some other 'pop' or 'oldies' compilation. Yes, it is a good prices, and it would still save me money if I bought the whole set, just for the 9 tracks, and I guess that is why single downloads are priced as they are, so you don't just 'cherry pick'.

If you have not got much Motown, and want a good selection to get you going, then go for it. Otherwise, there is not much that is different from what is currently available on other Motown sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
C. Mwero "Radley fan" (Brecon S. Wales uk) - See all my reviews
A fantastic collection of Motown

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth vibes, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: True Motown / Spectrum 3 CD Set (MP3 Download)
This album is a trip down memory lane for me. The smooth vibes are relaxing and uplifting. Keeps me entertained on the journey to work or after a hard day at work.

3.0 out of 5 stars good selection of tracks but quality does varry, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: True Motown / Spectrum 3 CD Set (MP3 Download)
this gives a good selection of tracks from the days when song run times seemed to be quite short which means you quickly run through a varriety of tracks/bands/artists which is actually quite good as with the number of tracks you can hardly get board
some tracks can be found elsewhere but as a start to motown this is a good varried album but with so many tracks some of the quality could be bit better but still listenable

5.0 out of 5 stars True Motown 3 CD download, 12 Nov 2012
C.J.JACKSON (Maryport, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Motown / Spectrum 3 CD Set (MP3 Download)
Great Item, So quick to download that I was Instantly transported back to my youth, a Great Selection, thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 3 April 2012
This review is from: True Motown / Spectrum 3 CD Set (MP3 Download)
Oh how many memories do these songs bring Back?! Have downloaded it onto my phone and have been asked by friends about it (playing through car radio). Well done for releasing this!