on 16 March 2009
I bought this boxset as a replacement for the "Next Challenge" video i had. This boxset is brilliant - it not only contains this excellent video, but also two others!! A brilliant total body workout!
on 8 January 2010
I have owned quite a variety of fitness videos/dvds over the years and generally avoid the celeb ones. This set, though, is great for several reasons. Used together they provide a perfect range of challenge and aerobic/anaerobic workout to be able to use one workout every day and not get too bored. I also like the fact that, like most workout dvds you are encouraged to drink during the workout, unlike most, this actually builds in little spaces for you to do that, you dont have to keep pausing it. I am reasonably fit and may use the more challenging ones more often with the easier ones in between just because I like to feel Ive done something each day. If you are new to fitness working out, obviously you can begin by using the easier workouts regularly and build up to the more challenging ones. I highly recommend this set as it represents fantastic value for money.
on 13 February 2010
Brillient - got results within two weeks by working out every second day. Have tried several fitness dvds, this is by far the best. Used to teach fitness and have used Cindy's exercise routines into my classes. I had her videos but they wore out hence reordering her dvds instead.
on 5 July 2011
Received this DVD set last month. As usual the delivery service from Amazon was 1st class. I selected the free delivery option when I ordered it on saturday night and my delivery arrived on the tuesday fantastic well done Amazon. Anyway I had a Cindy Crawford video years ago and used to do it religiously every night and yes the results were fantastic. How the years have taken their tole as I have started off with the new dimension DVD and goodness me I'm glad I did as I didn't realise how unfit I was. This is a fabulous gentle break in DVD at just 14 mins. I am keeping going with this and hoping to work my way back up to shape your body DVD but I have to say this is more a fitness DVD that tones the body rather than leaves you breathless and sweaty. Persevere with this DVD as I know it works.
on 3 December 2013
Keep coming back to this. Shape your body DVD in this is great for beginning but do keep your eye on form. It's a bit fast but if you know the form you can always pause and do it at your own pace until you get used to the routine. I lost quite a few inches all over with this DVD. It's also good if you fall off the exercise wagon and need somewhere to get back into it. Candy herself is very practical and not at all irritating. The music is excellent, never get tired of it. More of these DVDs should follow her example in this regard. She doesn't always work out in her swimsuit and ideally should have stuck to the gym shorts all the time as it gives an impression that isn't deserved in my opinion. I just use her great figure as encouragement. Plenty of water breaks also.
on 2 March 2009
Strongly recommend it! Three discs with the slightly different routine. YOu have to be not newby for excercises. Such a joy to watch and follow such a beautiful woman as Cindy Crawford. Have a nice workout!
on 28 July 2012
I've been doing these workouts on and off for over 20 years, and I always come back to them when I need to get back in shape. For a while, it was practically impossible to get hold of them on DVD, so I had to make do with some Spanish-version ones I found here in Madrid a while ago. I'm really happy to be able to get hold of them in English again! The workouts have a bit of everything - toning, cardio, stretching, etc - and as well as being enjoyable to do, are really effective (although probably more for toning than weight loss).
on 16 January 2012
Having used the video of this fitness collection many years ago, it's always been my favourite. Delighted to see it available as a dvd. Just as good as I remembered and so easy to do at home with little 'equipment' other than a chair and some hand weights.
It's mildly depressing however to do a dvd where Cindy hasn't aged a single month whilst I've moved on 15yrs ;-)
on 6 April 2011
I once used this exercise video at 17 years of age for fun and actually loved it! So much so that almost 10 years down the line, I still remember it! I'm really glad I found this DVD collection on amazon. Love the presentation of the video, you'll never get bored! Highly recommended! And so cheap!
on 6 July 2010
It's fantastic! I ordered Davina workouts and was a bit dissapointed, but Cindy is great! Pretty tough, too, and I'm in good shape :-) The best thing about those workouts? You don't get bored easily, and even for someone who's active and exercises a lot The Next Challenge is challenging indeed :-D