Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 30 August 2014
This pair of singing sisters are truly so talented both in songwriting and performing that it is truly upsetting to think that they are so unknown apart from their touring with Leonard Cohen. They are amazing in their own right and this their first collection of songs is a wonderful introduction to the quality of their work. Give it a go - you will be pleasantly surprised as I was having bought it on the basis of overhearing it in the background at a friend's house one evening.
on 19 December 2013
I first heard these 'angels' singing backup for Leonard Cohen on his London Concert album and had to hear more. I bought their disc 'Savages' and still couldn't get enough of their melodic and haunting duets! I had to have more! I found this disc and immediately purchased it too. Though it is an earlier effort and hasn't the maturity of Savages, I still can't help but enjoy... As Leonard Cohen called them. The Sublime Webb Sisters!
on 5 June 2006
The Webb sisters were the warm up act for a concert that I saw in Nottingham. They blew me away. The melodies, harmonies and the shear beauty of their voices is a breath of fresh air. Their songs have a gentle yet rhythmic quality that is tranquile and captures your heart and imgagination. Buy this album - you will love it.
on 4 April 2014
These two can sing- they could do with slightly stronger material though. I, like a lot of people checking out this CD, am probably spoilt by hearing Mr. Cohen's fantastic words coming out of their mouths. Recordings sound good, but the songs don't move or amuse like the master's.
on 23 July 2009
This is an album that you let yourself go..smooth as the music flows ! The more you hear it the more you like it !..when will we have a second album?
on 9 June 2006
I saw the webb sisters in concert and thought they were amazing and we spoke to them afterwards. Really nice girls - go buy this CD. You'll love it !
on 3 October 2011
Lovely voices but was hoping for more ballads. I will follow this groups progress, with maturity they will find a larger audience.
on 17 November 2013
The first time I heard them was supporting Leonard Cohen. I was so impressed I bought the cd, and wasn't disappointed.
on 29 April 2016
Shows the talent that the two sisters have on this early album
on 28 March 2015
I like the cd but they are far better live