5.0 out of 5 stars A snug place to snooze
I just received my 'Plush cat cave' igloo style bed and my cat Tizzy loves it!
She was a bit wary of it to start off with (I had to pick her up and bundle her in) but next thing I knew she'd really made herself at home and was resting her chin on the fluffy bit, glued to Soccer Saturday and purring her heart out.
I bought it because my cat is elderly and has a...
Published on 10 Jan. 2009 by J. Stockdale

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame
Its so close to being the perfect product. I think the base cusion is just too thin and the bottom and the back lining are quite thin too. Its a shame the manufacturers didn't go that extra mile with this. It could have been a superb product. I expected a bit more guys. It looks 10/10 but I think I'd give it 7.5/10. Lets see what the dog thinks.
Published on 2 Dec. 2011 by Bernard Ivison

5.0 out of 5 stars A snug place to snooze, 10 Jan. 2009
I just received my 'Plush cat cave' igloo style bed and my cat Tizzy loves it!
I bought it because my cat is elderly and has a bit of athritis in her hips. I wanted a cat bed that would block the draft from her back and keep her snug so I'm really pleased with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 14 Oct. 2009
Angel (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed (Misc.)
I bought this originally for my Bunty who is 16 years old and a bit doddery and feels the cold. It arrived within two days or so - I was amazed. I got it out of the pack, fluffed it up and put Bunty in it - but she just put her nose up and walked off!! However, I have 19 cats (have a cat home here as well as part time job in London) and my other cats are taking it in turns, honestly, to kip in this Cosy. It is really good value and excellently made - and if you put your hand inside it, it is like a very soft cuddly fleece - no wonder they love it - and it is a private place they can snuggle down for the night (or day if they are like my cats!). My cats love it - and it looks good too, very stylish and of course, best possible point is that it is washable and therefore will last for many years. I am really pleased with it and would recommend to any cat, small dog owners - treat your pets - my lot love it, so now I need to order some more!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy Cat's Cave, 11 Jan. 2011
Ms. Jacqueline Robinson "Jackie Robinson" (Chesterfield, Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed (Misc.)
I got these hooded cave beds for our cats as special presents at Xmas to replace their usual stations on the couch. Initially they seemed a bit bemused by them but gradually got the idea. They now use them sporadically, in between commandeering the couch, but when they do it is usually accompanied by purring. The beds themselves are really well made and very cosy and plush, with a removable inner cushion that can be washed if needed, so great value for money. Mine came in a flattened state that required plumping up. At least they look better than scruffy blankets when we have guests! As cat beds are all quite expensive these days, the cheaper ones being pretty sad affairs, I'd say that the price for these Minou beds is very good, even for the financially challenged like myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushy Cave Cat/Dog Bed, 23 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed (Misc.)
My small dog loves this. It's very warm and cosy and she retreats to it in her unlocked crate for her quiet times. Great with heat pad in very cold weather.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame, 2 Dec. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for every cat!, 11 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed (Misc.)
I have had this for a week now and neither of my cats will use it. It's so enclosed that they just aren't keen, even though I've sprayed it with catnip and put it next to the radiator. Don't buy this unless your cats have previously shown an inclination to climb into small, hidden spaces. If they have then they're in for some joy - it looks so cosy in there that I wish I was small enough to snuggle in myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfy, 26 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed (Misc.)
I received this cat bed yesterday and my cat already loves it. I opened it and went to the kitchen to throw away the plastic wrapping and when I came back she was curled up inside. Great, she seemed comfy, safe. and today, while I'm posting this review, she is sleeping inside again. So, I'm happy, it's a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little hidey hole, 12 Sept. 2009
Ms. S. J. Doran (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
Found this when searching for a cat bed for a new kitten. Had read quite a few reviews saying that people's kittens/cats were scared to go in because of the fluff but thought I'd give it a go.
Well Rufus acted a bit curious at first and wouldn't chase his favourite toys in there, and would walk around it sniffing. However, he was left downstairs overnight and was found the next morning curled up inside it! He now chooses to sleep there often, even preferring it to my lap sometimes :o(
Bed is a good design, smaller size is perfect for a cat (we have put a blanket folded in quarters inside it to make it a bit more cosy for a little kitten), he can sit and look out and watch the world go by.
Also searched for quite a while on the internet and Net Pets on amazon the best price found that wasn't in tbe USA.
Very pleased overall - so is Rufus, look at the photos!

5.0 out of 5 stars 'very happy, cosy cat', 22 Oct. 2011
This is the best price i have found online for this product, the colouring is lovely, and most importantly my cat Piggles loves it, its like her own little room. Nice cosy private space to go to. I bought this to keep her warmer in winter and despite a few hours of first trying to coax her in (i recommend sticking it on the washing line for a little while, then putting some familiar bedding inside, just so the 'new' smell isn't so strong for them) once she ventured in, she absolutely loved it and sleeps very soundly inside. Although she's on the small side of most adult cats, I was suprised how much room she has inside. Very worthwhile buy!!!! Picture with caption 'very happy, cosy cat' underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bed, 18 Sept. 2012
I recently rehomed a kitten from a local animal welfare charity, on bringing her home she very quickly took the the bed. I just used one of the blankets sent home with her which has her familiar scent on to put in the bed, and she was in there within an hour of being brought home! She now loves this bed and whether overnight or whilst we are out during the day she is more often than not found snoozing inside! I think the fact it is a snug enclosed bed gives a sense of security! Very happy with the purchase!

Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed