5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, bright and very low power consumption
Published on 1 Jan 2010 by N. Lovass

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Be careful
Up until last week I would have said these product were worth at least 4 Stars, however last week while my wife was unplugging one, it simply disintegrated leaving all the electronics exposed!! Luckily the socket was switched off, but please be warned.

Note my set were bought approx 15 months ago, but I would have presumed they would have lasted longer than this
Published on 25 Jun 2012 by S. Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, bright and very low power consumption, 1 Jan 2010
N. Lovass (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t (Kitchen & Home)
After reading reviews of the other night lights I thought I would give this one a go. I am very happy with it so far. It has a warm orange/yellow light that is made brighter in the hallway by the clear plastic board that seems to refract the light up against the wall it is plugged into to spread the light over a larger area than the low powered LED would otherwise cover. At 0.5 watts and with automatic turn on and turn off when it is dark and light in the room I just plug it in a forget about it. Very happy with the purchase and now I just hope it continues to work reliably for years to come.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Be careful, 25 Jun 2012
S. Moore "Tyke Eng" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Night light, 17 Oct 2011
D. Jones (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Length:: 1:24 Mins

Because we have glass above our bedroom doors leaving the corridor light on at night is not an option so I needed to find a night light that would make it safe for the last person to navigate their way to bed.

I have been really pleased with this set of night lights. They come as a pack of two so you can either use both together and perhaps space them down the corridor, you can use them in two different areas of the house or you can just keep the second as a replacement for the day when the original finally stops working.

The unit comes as one piece which directly plugs into the mains. The light part is made from what looks like clear perspex with a pattern running through it. I was surprised at just how thin this lighting section is. Even in the daylight when these are left plugged in you don't really notice them.

What I particularly liked about these night lights is that they are driven by a sensor. So when it gets dark they automatically switch on and then turn themselves off again once the light levels rise. I wanted something I could plug in and forget and these fit the bill perfectly.

In the video I show them plugged in at night. Although you can see the orange light something about the video camera meant that it didn't really show the quality of the light and how much you could see down the corridor. They obviously aren't anywhere near as bright as a standard light but they do give off a warm orange glow that enables you to see safely where you are walking. I don't think that you can really tell this from the video.

If you are looking for a plug in and forget night light then you won't go far wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value safety device, 16 Dec 2009
This review is from: Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t (Kitchen & Home)
low running costs, good "nightlight" to avoid breaking your neck in the dark if you have to get up during the night - recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars brill night lights, 28 Mar 2010
Lisa Wolsey (SOLIHULL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t (Kitchen & Home)
I have purchased a few different night lights and never been happy, they either dont work, fail after a short while or are not bright enough.
These are great, just enough light to see by for night time toilet trips or bed hopping, my son is now happy to sleep with all lights off apart from these little plug ins only having one in his room and one on the landing.
They look good and the sensor on them is excellent, wont be without them now. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety at night, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t (Kitchen & Home)
Being elderly, my husband and I are sometimes up in the night. Having these night lights in strategic places gives a warm safe glow for safe moving around without putting on the main lights. Guests and grandchildren also appreciate the warm safety they give.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Bright, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t (Kitchen & Home)
I liked this product, I work nights a lot and certainly adds to the protection of my home.However i don't believe the lights alone would do the trick as i didn't find them bright enough. If you are using them as a subtle lighting change they would do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than expected, 19 May 2010
Mr. D. Oneill "Des" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t (Kitchen & Home)
impulse order as kids don't like lights off (I blame king kong movie) great little sturdy light. tanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, low energy, perfect night lights., 28 Jun 2010
This review is from: Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t (Kitchen & Home)
I chose these over the Ecozone Moonlight ones after reading mixed reviews of those (including various reports of units failing after a little as one week, and the fact they give off green light). I've been using 2 Lifemax nightlights for several weeks now, they give a perfect low level of warm, orange light. Bright enough to see your way around, yet low enough so as not to disrupt sleep. And you really do just plug in, turn on & forget about them, due to the light sensors and tiny power usage. They are very small & compact, and perfectly cool to touch. My 3 year old daugher loves having the one in her room, and likes how it turns on all by itself when we shut her curtains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect (not), 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t (Kitchen & Home)
I want to thank previous positive reviewers for their info on these nightlights as that is what made me decide to buy this model, and I couldn't be happier with them. The amber glow is just right for lighting up the hall without having to put the light on for my nocturnal trips to the bathroom. I am very pleased with this purchase and will definitely re-purchase when these 2 stop working, whenever that may be.

UPDATE

After having one of these for just over a month we came home yesterday to it having exploded whilst it was turned off at the socket. I've plugged the second one in but whatever happens to this one, I will not re-purchase as I originally thought I would.

Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t