on 21 November 2013
Just in case its not clear, catchy and jingley is not a recommendation.
Got this for my daughter and she loves it, personally its not to my taste and I am getting fed up with hearing it, which is even more irritating as I know she has headphones. I can only assume she is not using them out of mischief, either that or I was particularly evil in a previous life.
on the plus side, it's an improvement on hearing Mama Mia all day. not sure where I went wrong, I thought I had raised such a nice young girl and she listens to musicals all the time. if only she would start liking guitar based rock.
on 4 June 2009
this soundtrack is fab. i play in the car and it never fails to put me in a great mood.
on 26 August 2014
The energy of this song is phenomenal and the power of the orchestra means you can't stop moving when it is playing.
on 1 December 2013
Great feel good track. Harcs back to film sound tracks like Grease. If you like Grease, you will love this.
on 4 April 2014
It was a great soon and will be enjoyed by many people i would recommend it for others to buy
on 30 January 2015
Great for running to!
on 9 February 2015
Good album
on 2 December 2014
good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse