on 11 July 2009
Hans Zimmer again shows how he is the bets at what he does, again and again we get magic movie themes from this master -- superb ending to a good film, and the first time i heard this tune while watching the movie, is truly a 'hair rising on the back of neck' moment.

I can only recommend searching for other good tracks Hans has done, such as The Rock, Gladiator, Pearl Harbour, and Last Samurai.
on 24 November 2013
The music, particularly at the end when the Prof Langden (?) realised about the rose line in Paris, fitted with the personal journey to the final expose and I always like that in the film.

I cannot separate out this visual and emotional journey when listening to this. I don't know if I would have had the same buy-in if the film and music were not associated.
on 24 February 2013
I love this bit of music from the film, but I did not want to buy the whole soundtrack.
Amazon allows me to downloaded just my favourite bit of the music to my i-pod, paying for just the bit I want. Brilliant!
on 30 May 2009
Hans Zimmer really hit the nail on the head with this one. It really reflects what is going on in the film at the time (won't say more for those that have not seen it). A very moving piece of music.
on 23 November 2014
In a way the tempo and construction of this music seems similar to "Time" from "Inception", but it is still a wonderful piece of music which is at its best at the end of the movie.
on 4 February 2014
Fantastic track which we first heard at end of Da Vinchi Code, just bought the track from amazon after hearing the track again on BBC Countryfile programme on Sunday Last
on 5 February 2014
Hans Zimmer must surely be one of the great motion picture composers. This piece, from the end of "The Da Vinci Code" is his best to date.
on 8 June 2013
Having seen the movie numerous times, the soundtrack was a key component and this particular piece of music frames the end of the movie very well.
on 11 December 2012
This is a piece of music that i find uplifting and inspirational.I am glad to have in my collection again.
on 14 October 2014
Excellent recording of knights of the royal blood best track of the album