on 4 March 2016
I got some very old fashioned looks when I opened my package and took this out - BUT it got all the family dancing around in the kitchen when I put it on ......... didn't expect the 'children' (mid and late 30s) to like it as much as they did (neither did they!!) it but it make us all laugh and dance and I don't think the music system in the kitchen has ever been played so loud - it's usually more sedate, permanently tuned to Radio 4 where the most lively music is the Archers theme tune. Will defo' be copied for playing in the car too.
on 7 May 2009
I enjoy listening to this cd, even though I only know half the songs on the album, most of the others are catchy and good to listen to. Has all Shaggy's best hits on the album including bombastic, carolina, hey sexy lady, angel & it wasn't me. The only one missing is the duet he did with ali g!
on 24 January 2016
This compilation consists of 68 minutes of music with some great interpretations of such classic songs such as 'In the Summertime' and 'Angel'. Good for dancing. Good for working out in the gym. Good for listening to in the car. The title song 'Boombastic' is brilliant. Undemanding, fun music. Well recommended.
on 5 September 2014
Really fantastic cd,every track is a hit in it own right.i'm not a great lover of rap but shaggy's unique way of combining rap with other sounds,ie - reggae etc ,makes this cd really outstanding.only a few tracks are hits in the uk charts but don't let that put you off from buying this cd,as i said earlier each song is great to listen to & will soon get you feel like dancing.I had an used cd but is just as good as abrand new one but a lot cheaper and the seller had it delivered inside 5 days.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 January 2013
Here's another album I listened to last night and just couldn't get enough of. The majority of the songlist is what a Shaggy fan might expect, and you won't be disappointed with what has been included. This is an excellent album to chase away your blues. I don't know what it is about this guy, but I love listening to him and only regret that I didn't take more notice of him.

Nice one, Shaggy. :) Thanks for the cheer-ups!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 August 2011
All I can say is that its a really first class album. We love it and the kids love it. The lyrics are a bit sexual in places, but fortunately the kids don't appear to understand that, so we can all just enjoy the great music....
on 6 September 2013
All time great of an artist, grew up listening to shaggy and am happy I know have it on my iphone! Anything to undercut apple and there stupidly pricey offerings!
on 12 August 2012
I really love the songs in this cd they're all great and good price I'm really happy and I'm looking forward of buying more in near future thanks so so. much
on 8 January 2014
Did not like of the most music selection. Means that by the end we pay for musics that I keep skipping to not listen.
on 26 August 2013
Chose this rate because it's a brill album

Like a bit of Shaggy and this dosen't let you down

Everyone should try a bit of Shaggy.