Price:£219.95+ Free shipping

on 2 October 2012
I bought this dollhouse for a playgroup of parents and carers that averages 240 per week! So it has to be sturdy and provide lots of play for large groups of children. It has certainly been a huge hit, all the furniture is very tough and the children haven't run out of ideas for playing with it. It did take a couple of hours to assemble, but having it on casters is a fantastic plus, because it is a large pice of equipment to get out each week.
I am particularly pleased with the quality of this dollhouse , I just need to find some really good dolls for it that are suitable for very young children (18 months -4yrs).
on 27 November 2013
Got this from a local retailer, shipping costs from Amazon were sky-high. It's pretty heavy though, so understandable.
Took me about 2 hours to assemble it, with the help of my 3yr old :)
She plays with it all day the time, very happy I got it for her.

The quality is above what I expected, but fits the price I guess.
on 9 November 2015