5.0 out of 5 stars 2m HQ 3.5 to phono cable
Does exactly what it should, seems sturdy, has metal housing are the cable ends, don't notice any interference, would recommend
Published on 11 Aug 2010 by Paul Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Reversed Signal....digital?
Published on 10 May 2012 by Pasta Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars 2m HQ 3.5 to phono cable, 11 Aug 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 13 Oct 2008
I bought two of these recently. Build quality is reasonable. Audio quality is acceptable (understandably limited by such a long cable, but excellent for the price!).

There's a lot of attention to making the cable look like its better quality than it really is, but all in all, it is excellent value for money and lets me plug the laptop in to the amp from way across the room!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellect quality BUT..., 15 Oct 2011
Excellent quality BUT...
...as it had been mentioned by another reviewer, I checked the connections and indeed THEY ARE THE WRONG WAY ROUND. When I learned such things, it was that Ring = Red = Right. But on the cable that I received, the Ring connector on the jack is wired to the Black labelled RCA phono connector. Easily checked with a meter, and easily changed - if you have a v. small jewellers-type screwdriver. Just loosen the tiny screw on the outer metal sleeve of the phono connectors and interchange them. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great at a low price, 14 Oct 2011
I bought these cables to connect my iPhone to my stereo, and they work brilliantly, feel solid, and very well made. Not knowing the price, I would guess these cost at least four times what I paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars All Cables are made the same ..... not, 16 Aug 2010
When I originally purchased these cables I always thought (upto a certain value) all cables where made the same.

I have purchased cable at £50 / metre before for high end systems but never was too picky about lower end cables.

This purchase was purely made on cost and when the cable arrived I was pleasantly surprised by its quality.

I assumed that the plugs would be made of cheap plastic but it turns out that they are made of robust metal and the sound quality is of a cable atleast 5x its price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 5 July 2012
I ordered one of the cables some time ago and was so pleased with them that I have replaced all of the cables in my home studio. Don't be fooled by the price, this range of "Digital" cables are very good value for money. Though the name Digital is a little confusing as they are analogue cables, just a brand name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality Cable, 21 Nov 2011
After many an hour spent browsing the web for an aux to phono cable, I finally came across this one, and at first was fairly skeptical, as high quality cables often cost you a bunch. Alas, I read some reviews, and decided to go ahead and order this cable, and I must say I was not to be disappointed whatsoever! It looks amazing with its silver coloured ends, and its gold plated jacks, and most of all the sound quality it gives is amazing on my Wharfdale Speakers, and also with a Panasonic TV. I cannot find any reason to give this cable any less than five stars, so well done Cable Mountain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product & price, 2 May 2011
Ordered this cable as needed to connect laptop to tv. product arrived quickly and of good quality, although the red & white plugs were not as clearly marked as you get with other cables. In fact they were the wrong way round - but easy to work out during installation. Would buy this product again & use this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cable for the price, 15 April 2010
This review is from: Cable Mountain 3m Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack to 2x Phono Plugs Cable (Accessory)
I got this 3m long HQ cable so that I can connect my micro hi-fi to my computer for a better/stronger sound rather then getting a separate set of computer speakers. Well they do a very good job. Music sounds great as if playing from the cd. The cable has a quality feel to it. The cable itself is quite flexible and not as stiff as lower quality cables. This cable looks black but it is very dark purple, but you can't tell the difference really. Either end of the cable securely connected to the devices. I highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reversed Signal....digital?, 10 May 2012
These cables are fine for your average stereo system and seem sturdy enough. However, as a couple of other people have noted it is strange that the Left/Right does not follow the traditional colouring system. If you connect the red cable to the red on your stereo you will get the left signal out of the right speaker and vice versa. Obviously, if you are aware of this you can just swop the connections around (I wouldn't go to all the fuss of rewiring them as one reviewer suggested but maybe I'm just lazy!)
Also having DIGITAL written on it is just silly, as this type of cable carries an analogue signal.