Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Kindle Oasis

on 27 December 2012
Knew I loved the song anyway - best Christmas song ever. Hope bandaid still benefits from sales. Should be on all Christmas albums.
on 10 December 2012
It just wouldn't be Christmas without Bono yelping away about the plight of the poor, would it? Or any day of the year, come to that.
on 14 November 2014
It is an iconic sounding piece of music that, to me, sounds very good. The words make me think about those less fortunate even though I may never meet them. I think the objective of Bob Geldorf's original Band Aid is still being achieved though in many more areas.
on 25 November 2013
I got this free as I was given a free download for buying a CD. On top of that, I got the CD I bought as an MP3 download as well - can't be bad!
I needed this for a quiz I'm compiling for Christmas, so was delighted with it.
on 16 January 2015
I liked this version when I heard it in 1984 and never got around to buying it, but now I have to go along side the new version. I think this is a benefical way of raising money for good causes.
on 18 December 2014
This original 1984 Band Aid single is still the best sounding of the versions, even though they all raise money for good causes.
on 27 May 2014
MP3 download - Christmas carol. I needed the recording for a Christmas quiz; I make no claims to being a musician of any kind.
on 21 January 2016
Ever since I first heard this song as a 14 year old it has made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
on 9 January 2015
Excellent. Really pretty and looks lovely with lights in or off. Will be a centrepiece every Christmas.
on 22 January 2013
Love this song ,what can I say apart from brill and always will be gets all in the mood :-)