Format: DVD|Change
Price:£8.70+ £1.26 shipping

on 25 April 2011
I had to say being a guy I didn't have high hopes for this movie but man was I wrong. This is a great film which is excellently excetuted leaving you guessing to the final few minutes about what is really going on. The performances from the two leads are great. My advice is to see this film which is brilliant and avoids the pitfalls of being sentimental and soppy.
on 2 November 2010
I watch a lot of films and this film is completely under-rated ... I am so glad I happened to stumble across it, very touching film, absolute must see!!! Everything was very well done in it, and the acting was superb .. people you are missing out if you don't watch it!!
on 9 January 2013
I saw the movie and fell in love with it so I decided to buy the DVD. The movie is about a boy, Keith, who in his own words wants to ''have fun with her'', her being a girl named Natalie. If you want to enjoy the movie's mysterious, full of twists plot that's all you should know. Don't watch the trailer as it is full of spoilers. Unexpectedly good acting by Jesse Mccartney and every one in the movie really put effort into it. All in all, it is a great independent film that anyone can enjoy and perhaps be moved by the meaning behind it so don't hesitate purchasing this dvd, trust me.
on 17 February 2014
...shame the dvd didnt work. It's mine and my boyfrinds favourite film.
Howver this is the second time i have tried to buy this dvd (not availible in the uk) first one was scratched but that was a different seller, so it irrelevent really, and this one played fine (on ps2 using ar max disc to allow it to play on non US device) but halfway through it just froze, I give up and will stick to my downloaded copy on my mac instead
on 29 May 2010
Typical teenage drama with excellent script and dialogues, and good acting - especially from Jesse McCartney (this would be the surprising part). It's very teenage, but still very good. Relevent themes, and very touching.
on 11 April 2013
My daughter is a jesse mccartney fan and met him at a hotel. he is so sweet and chatty. We love Jesse Mccartney's acting in this dvd. Jesse Mccartney was also in summerland a usa tv series.
on 29 July 2013
I did not like this video as i didnt realise it would only work on US televisions, and i was really looking forward to watching this. I would recomment it to american people
on 13 October 2009
absolutely loved the film, really enjoyed it. best ive seen in a while. i just didnt like the month wait i had between ordering it and recieving it. especially when i was led to believe it would be 10 to 12 days. not 27
on 29 April 2013
great i would recomend this product to a friend, as it was on time and as described. . . :)
on 25 October 2010
this film was amazin coz u really get in2 da film and i really felt 4 keith i loved it