5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best films I've seen EVER
I watch a lot of films and this film is completely under-rated ... I am so glad I happened to stumble across it, very touching film, absolute must see!!! Everything was very well done in it, and the acting was superb .. people you are missing out if you don't watch it!!
Published on 2 Nov 2010 by Film_fantaical84

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film - 12/10...
...shame the dvd didnt work. It's mine and my boyfrinds favourite film.
Published 10 months ago by Lauren

4.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Film, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Keith [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I had to say being a guy I didn't have high hopes for this movie but man was I wrong. This is a great film which is excellently excetuted leaving you guessing to the final few minutes about what is really going on. The performances from the two leads are great. My advice is to see this film which is brilliant and avoids the pitfalls of being sentimental and soppy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best films I've seen EVER, 2 Nov 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film - 12/10..., 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Keith [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
...shame the dvd didnt work. It's mine and my boyfrinds favourite film.
Howver this is the second time i have tried to buy this dvd (not availible in the uk) first one was scratched but that was a different seller, so it irrelevent really, and this one played fine (on ps2 using ar max disc to allow it to play on non US device) but halfway through it just froze, I give up and will stick to my downloaded copy on my mac instead

1.0 out of 5 stars Keith, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Keith [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I did not like this video as i didnt realise it would only work on US televisions, and i was really looking forward to watching this. I would recomment it to american people

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 April 2013
L. Simpson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keith [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
great i would recomend this product to a friend, as it was on time and as described. . . :)

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Keith [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
My daughter is a jesse mccartney fan and met him at a hotel. he is so sweet and chatty. We love Jesse Mccartney's acting in this dvd. Jesse Mccartney was also in summerland a usa tv series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the typical teenage romance movie, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Keith (DVD)
I saw the movie and fell in love with it so I decided to buy the DVD. The movie is about a boy, Keith, who in his own words wants to ''have fun with her'', her being a girl named Natalie. If you want to enjoy the movie's mysterious, full of twists plot that's all you should know. Don't watch the trailer as it is full of spoilers. Unexpectedly good acting by Jesse Mccartney and every one in the movie really put effort into it. All in all, it is a great independent film that anyone can enjoy and perhaps be moved by the meaning behind it so don't hesitate purchasing this dvd, trust me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 29 May 2010
Kira Bay-Hahn (Randers, Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keith [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Typical teenage drama with excellent script and dialogues, and good acting - especially from Jesse McCartney (this would be the surprising part). It's very teenage, but still very good. Relevent themes, and very touching.

5.0 out of 5 stars yes but no, 13 Oct 2009
Ms. L. J. Greig "tinkerbella" (Brechin Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keith [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
absolutely loved the film, really enjoyed it. best ive seen in a while. i just didnt like the month wait i had between ordering it and recieving it. especially when i was led to believe it would be 10 to 12 days. not 27

5.0 out of 5 stars amazin, 25 Oct 2010
Ms. A. Nuga "ayodunni" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keith [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
this film was amazin coz u really get in2 da film and i really felt 4 keith i loved it

Keith [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]