Price:£0.99

on 27 September 2014
I love Abbas, always have . I was lying in hospital with my kindle fire hdx which was keeping me sane and I decided to cheer myself up with an abba song . I am now thinking of buying the whole lot . I am 52 and was brought up with abba music ,when mama mia came to the cinema my husband took me to see ,I loved it and laughed all the way through it .l would recommend this to everyone.
on 7 June 2013
If you are an ABBA fan you will love this one anyway and the price is very good too. I find the music just puts you in a happy mood but I guess you either love it or hate it we have that going on in this house
on 21 February 2014
Downloaded to Kindle but wish i had the others too so maybe will download all the others or buy the CD and download to MP3 that way as then i can play in car or on Hifi.
on 17 October 2013
Takes me back to my youth and reminds me of all the good days. Brilliant makes me want to boogie and burst into song every time I hear it, never tire of hearing it.
on 31 December 2012
This LP brings back memories of years ago when groups sang with some sort of coherence and one could understand the words
on 2 January 2013
All the songs in the Abba Album are of the highest quality, and their songs will be in our hearts forever
on 29 August 2014
another blast from the past. just brilliant
on 25 November 2014