5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album!
Published on 20 Sep 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as
Apart from the thounderous opening track & landing in london with bob segar this is a very average album. The tracks sound similar, not a patch on their better life album

I would recommend anybody who's thinking of purchasing this album to listen to it on spotify or via some other means first.

5/10
Published on 19 Aug 2009 by Mr. Philip A. Clayton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album!, 20 Sep 2005
By A Customer
When i bought this album, i was worried, because when an artist releases an album as good as away from the sun as 3 doors down have, the following album normally can never live up to your expectations, but in my opinion this is as good if not better than away from the sun. There are so many great tracks, 'its not me' 'landing in london', 'let me go' they are all good. And to top it off, you get bonus tracks like the brilliant 'here without you' and 'away from the sun' and 'let me go' all in acoustics. Definately recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Album!!, 25 Dec 2005
Na Khan "ne" (UK) - See all my reviews
Well 3 Doors Down have done it again! this album is quality! I was inspired to buy this album after hearing 'Let Me Go' which itself is an amazing track then but on hearing the rest of the album I was very impressed! The album has no bad track on it as such and i can play through the whole album without having to skip or repeat. the other songs that stand out are 'Landing in London', 'Father's Son', 'Its Not Me' and my personal favourite 'Be Somebody' in which appreciation for the lyrics must be given. Seventeen Days by 3 Doors Down is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid 3 Doors Down..., 10 July 2014
R. D. Mayles (uk) - See all my reviews
No real surprises...but good sound 3DD music. A great mix of rock and ballads Compares very well with their other albums. Try some earlier albums they will compliment this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 3 Doors Down album...., 8 Jun 2014
This album is actually really good, every track is is consistant. Probably the best 3 Doors Down album for me! If you like the bands earlier work then I think you'll love this! 3 doors down are no Matchbox 20 but are still a pretty good, easy listening band and tbh should b more well known in the UK!

5.0 out of 5 stars play in, 28 Dec 2013
its in the car, on the laptop, on the ipod, on me mobile, I think its fair to say I like this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 1 Oct 2013
These are my favourite band. I got it used, it plays perfect, no jumping, scratches,marks or anything. Very Happy indeed

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Feb 2013
N. Horwood (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Great band - great album.

Has now become one of my favourite albums and played LOTS. Now exploring their other staff too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album!, 21 Jun 2009
This is probably the best 3 Doors Down album although "Away from the Sun" is brill as well.Lots of tracks for the money,get it now!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as, 19 Aug 2009

5/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Oct 2013
Initially bought it due to son telling me it had their Superman track on it, it doesn't but its good

Seventeen Days