Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.43

on 21 November 2010
This book wasn't perfect but I've given it 5 out of 5 because I loved it and whenever I picked it up it was hard to put it down. The storyline is pretty weak and not really believable at all, but still I couldn't help but like the characters. The flimsy storyline is forgiven because the erotica is plentiful, which to be honest is why I bought the book and it is written very well in my opinion.

When I first received the book I was a bit disappointed because it said there is BDSM which I hadn't realised when I bought the book. I don't usually like to read erotica with BDSM at all but it is extremely mild and has a very minor role in the book. It didn't seem out of place at all and I actually thought even the BDSM was written very well and didn't spoil it.

This is the first book I've read by the author and after this I'll definitely be buying more of her books. Nice and easy to read, good likeable characters and lots of hot scenes. No complaints here at all.
on 16 May 2010
The sex is hot and plentiful. A real page turner. The storyline is ridiculous and I can't help thinking that it wouldn't have taken much effort to make it evenly vaguely plausible but as they say, you don't buy this book for the story.

An enjoyable bit of escapism.
on 1 October 2008
This is the first book i've read from this author and the pages sizzle from start to finish. You do have to suspend reality a bit when they all tumble into love and forever after three days but if you want something real, go read the dictionary.

This is not for the faint of heart, hot and very explicit scenes but a hint of humour as well. I have to agree with "BikerGal" cos i read this book twice in a row and it was brilliant both times!
on 21 May 2009
THIS BOOK WAS FANTASTIC, GOOD STORY LINE COULDNT PUT IT DOWN READ IT IN TWO DAYS. HIGHLY RECOMENDED TRUST ME!!!!
on 19 June 2010
The sex scenes are delightful, and it's the major plus point. But the plot is just not at all convincing. It looks contrived when the author tries to explain why the two men fell for the girl. The psychology of the characters are too simple and typical black and white.
on 22 September 2009
WHAT CAN I SAY BUT OMFG , COULD NOT PUT THE BOOK DOWN LOVED THE STORY LINE , I WOULD SAY WANNA READ A BOOK AND STEAM UP THE WINDOWS THEN THIS IS THE BOOK TO READ LOL
on 20 January 2014
Wow, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this book before, when I've just read it for what must be the tenth time!!

It's a good, steamy enjoyable book to spend a few hours over. Recommend you give this one a try.
on 21 January 2008
Well what can I say this book was excellent, for all the ladies out there who want abit more than just a soppy book. I read this book 3 times in a row and even on the 3rd time I could not put it down.