5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent suitcase
Excellent item. My daughter loved to carry it, sit on it and move it around the airport. It is light so when she gets bored with it you can easily carry it too. It is big enough to put all their clothes for a summer holiday. You can also hang it on the buggy handle. Highly recommended.
Published on 5 July 2009 by V. Rivera

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning!
I purchased 2 of these from Amazon this year, unfortunately although Amazon advertise them as cabin approved, they are in fact oversize for certain airlines including Thomas Cook. and neither Amazon, or to my knowledge, any other seller, is disclosing this fact.
Published on 21 Oct. 2010 by simon

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning!, 21 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Tipu the Tiger (Orange) (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent suitcase, 5 July 2009
V. Rivera (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars two handled version, 13 April 2009
S. Agnew "skysthelimit" (Plymouth) - See all my reviews
Having read the reviews on the other designs I chose the tiger even though its a couple of pounds more because I saw from the photo that this one has two tradition suitcase handles as well as the shoulder/tow strap.
The case is fantastic we took it to Spain for Easter and my 2 almost 3 year old absolutely loved it. He was able to take everything for the journey and toys for the holiday and found riding on it brilliant fun. Having unpacked today I can't wait for an excuse to use it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars no more stroller hassle, 26 Mar. 2014
I decided to try this option for a recent trip that included long stays in Heathrow and transfers in Chicago and it exceeded my expectations. My son, three and half, and I travel on our own and I always struggled with the long walks through airports, long lines at passport control and the hassle of gate checking a folding stroller (which was not always returned at the arrival gate but rather at baggage claim meaning I had to carry or drag a tired boy all the way through airports till we made it to baggage). This case provided a fun and easy way for me to pull him through all the airports, easily carry on the plane and store under the seat. He adores the "ride" and since airports are equipped with ramps he was sometimes able to get up some speed. He was in a happy mood throughout all of our time in many airports, regardless how little sleep he had had, and I attribute this squarely to the Trunki. Traveling with a happy toddler rather than a grumpy one makes a world of difference. An added bonus was seeing how many people smiled to see him enjoying his ride through the terminals. The case is solid and easy to carry for both of us. Also, I appreciate the company's playful approach, for example they included instructions on how to convert the cardboard box it arrived in into a little house for the Tiger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roaring Product, 14 Nov. 2009
Mr. D. J. Rimes (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
Brought for my grandson to keep him busy at the airport. He thinks its great to to ride on. Mum and dad finds it keeps him occupied and gives them valuable extra space for all the additional things needed for the holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 27 Oct. 2009
S. M. Macpherson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This was bought for my two year old son to take on a holiday to the USA. It was great for in the airport and fitted neatly in the overhead compartments in the plane and carried everything that was needed to amuse him over a long flight. The double handles made it easy to carry in the airport when he was not sitting riding on it and the long shoulder strap made it easy to pull him along. Would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well chuffed!, 21 Nov. 2009
My tiger mad 4 year old thought this was fab. He rides on it at home and everywhere we went on our travels it drew envious glances from the kids. It is very sturdy, easily lockable by kids and can either be carried, towed or ridden. Even packed full it was well under the 10kg limit for hand luggage and kept our boys well entertained during waiting times. All in all fantastic value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki tiger, 14 Mar. 2009
A. Theobald (UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect for the flight - our two children's toys got packed in here and became their toy box for the holiday in the hotel room. They took turns to ride on it, although inevitably they did get tired of pulling it and lacked certain control of it in busy airports!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do - 2 happy boys, 8 Aug. 2011
Excellent gift for 2 year olds and upwards - and their younger sibblings too!
Our eldest(3yr) loves riding and pulling it and the youngest one (1yr) loves pushing it and using it as a walking aid.

It rolls well at airports, less well on our neigbourhood outdoor pavements - I would have preferred the wheels to be made from a rubber like material or have a rubber type coating rather than the current bare hard plastic [maybe in the next upgrade edition?].

I can see this getting soon too small for our 3yr old son though, so I would advise parents to look into this already for their kids from at least 2 years upwards.

So far the suitcase has always been accepted as cabin luggage (regular EU mainland airlines).

As the body surface has a non-smooth texture, regular stickers won't hold without extra glue. My son's only complaint was that his Trunki didn't have any eyes nor mouth- a black permanent marker solved that issue though .

When not travelling the kids store some of their toys in it.

In summary: though not without flaws - so far it's been an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and practical!, 7 Dec. 2010
The perfect present for a three year old - our son has packed adn unpacked it nearly every day since his birthday with his 'things'. And he loved packing to go away for the weekend - plus it doubled up as a ride on toy whilst we were there! We chose the tiger version as nearly all his friends have the blue one, it's cute and great for playing tiger chase with too...