5.0 out of 5 stars straight forward and easy to use
has voice over for those that have difficulty reading, simple easy to use lay out, gives u a run down on all the answers u got right and wrong once u have completed the test. found updates quite fast to download, disc loads pretty quickly and u can create a desktop icon to make it even easier to access. good software for an excellent price. i would recommend it to anyone.
Published on 7 April 2010 by S. Francis

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great!
I purchased this software because the Driving Test Success CD released by the same company contained all of the official test questions verbatim. I cannot say the same for this software. I just passed my Life in the UK Test this morning but I was surprised to discover that 25-30% of the questions (so 6-8 out of 24) were not included on the CD in the question bank,...
Published on 26 Oct 2012 by Sheri S.

5.0 out of 5 stars straight forward and easy to use, 7 April 2010
S. Francis (london) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Through on first attempt, 26 Nov 2011
This review is from: Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Excellent tool to learn and practice the questions before sitting the real exam.
recommended to those going for the exam

5.0 out of 5 stars Key to pass the test first time, 4 May 2011
This review is from: Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I got this life in the uk software few months ago and its very useful. I have just come back from my test and it only took me 15 minutes to finish and pass it. Its fantastic product. I will recommend it to all of you and its better than getting 2 or 3 books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Includes audio book as well!, 1 Oct 2011
This review is from: Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
It's not very clear from the description, but this CD contains a full version of the official study book in MP3 format as well, so you can listen to the full text if you choose to. Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 28 Jan 2012
K Myers - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
There is no easier way to pass the test! I read through the included copy of the book published by the Home Office, then did some practice tests, where they display excerpts from the book that cover the questions (even if you get it right!). I then did a few simulated tests, which I passed. I reread sections from the electronic book, on topics that I scored poorly. Took a few more practice and simulated tests (each takes about 5 minutes). I went to the exam center, where I found the questions very similar in difficulty, with several being exactly the same. I triple or quadruple checked my work. I was uncertain of 4 answers, which I am certain are covered in this material. Since you can miss 6 answers and pass, I finished the test with confidence in just 10 minutes. There is no way that I could have passed by just reading the book once or twice. The simulated test is exactly the same as at the exam center, which makes the experience much more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Dec 2011
Rusi (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This product helped my wife pass the test first time. It gives comprehensive preparation from all angles and allows one to tailor the preparation to weak areas on the test. This is the single most useful resource out there and I would encourage all who are taking the test to purchase this.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Product, 5 Nov 2011
This review is from: Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Should not have bought the book as well as this CD has all what the book has plus all sample tests which can be done over and over

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good-quality / Packing, 8 Sep 2011
This review is from: Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Good quality packing and on time. product is good--

writing this to get atleast 20words in this review. Please stop this .

I really need to give good rating to this product and deliviey... I don't think I have more time to write a essay in 20 words.
thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars UK Citizen exam PC CD, 26 Jun 2011
This review is from: Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This is a very good product and I passed my exam with out reading the book. So I will suggest best way to pass your exam is this PC CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars CD-Life in the UK, 22 Feb 2011
This review is from: Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This is an excellent CD and I am sure who ever use this CD he/she can't clear the test with out any doubt. I found very well organised CD... Recommend A+++

Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD)
Life in the UK Citizenship Test (PC CD) by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: £10.00