on 14 April 2014
I ordered this to replace a Spot that my two year old daughter had lost and was missing a lot! It's fantastic quality, arrived much quicker than the estimated delivery date and brought a huge smile to her face the day it arrived!
Cute, soft and cuddly. My 2 yr old daughter loves him! She is big fan of the Spot books and I often find him in her bed in the morning. He arrived quickly too. Great Spot teddy, would recommend to any other Spot fans out there.
on 15 March 2013
Soft cuddle toy, well made. Bought as gift for little boy's 1st birthday - to go with 'Where's Spot' book given as Christmas gift. Perfect combination as both have been an instant hit.
on 20 January 2014
Excellent quality toy! Spot washes well and dries quickly, is also very durable even with 24/7 cuddling! Delivery was quick and well packaged! Maybe a bit pricey but my son loves him!
on 15 January 2014
Great little dog for my nephew, check the measurements as it is designed to be a small cuddly toy rather than a bigger teddy but happy with it as a small gift for a toddler
on 1 March 2013
We bought the soft toy to go with the Spot books that our 2 year old grandaughter loves. He is soft and cuddly and is her favourite soft toy at present. Worth the money.
on 2 July 2010
I have received my spot the dog toy and was very pleased with both the quality of the toy and the speed and efficiency with which the order was dealt. I did have a slight query regarding my order, and the seller could not have been more helpful. Certainly a reliable company with whom to deal.
on 30 March 2013
Bought this for my 1 year old who really loves it, it stays in the cot and it washes well too
on 18 May 2016
My son was brought this for his baptism when he 9 months old...now 2 years old the two of them are inseparable! He absolutely adores him and I must admit so does his Mummy! Spot is accustomed to the washing machine and air drys very quickly. Spot the Dog really is a fantastic edition to any family. I was fortunate to have my own when I was little (some 30 years ago) and it so so lovely to see this little doggy is still relevant in my sons generation.
Spot the Dog really is "Man's Bestfriend" ...well my little man's!
on 22 April 2011
I bought this toy for my 2 year old son as he loves the Spot books and dvds. He loves the cuddly toy and has played with it a lot. I haven't washed it yet, so don't know how it will hold up to that, but it was money well spent as he loves it so much.