5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Published on 11 April 2011 by Nigel Haines

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware postage for multiple sales
The product is fine and the price is good, but the postage is a rip-off if you are ordering multiple items. They are aware of this as they bring it up and say it's not their fault but Amazon's. There must be a way round it but I suspect it's much easier to rip people off and pocket the money.
Published 15 months ago by G. Challenor

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 11 April 2011
Nigel Haines (Sacramento, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La Cafetiere Upper and Lower Disc + Filter - 4,6,8 Cup, Replacement Part (Kitchen & Home)
For about a year I have been looking to replace the metal mesh filter on my Bodum 1928 Chambord Coffee Maker but none of the kitchen shops and coffee vendors in town have had them in stock for all that time. They repeatedly told me to try again next week. I decided to replace the whole assembly of filter and the two parts that sandwich it because it was just about the same price (with shipping) as purchasing three replacement filters (mesh only). I wasn't convinced that the one unit would fit all three different sizes of cafetiere but I can certainly vouch for this item being perfect for the 8-cup cafetiere.
My item, purchased from the seller Eugenia's Kitchen, arrived in no time at all by first class post and in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to buy separately.., 4 Jan 2012
I. Wilson "pilotsfs" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This item doesn't appear to available in the shops and is, therefore, a god send, as without being able to buy it, I would have had to buy a new, complete, cafetiere...
This item is ONLY for use on "La Cafetiere" products. Do not buy it if you have a Bodum or other make, as it probably won't work. On "La Cafetiere" cafetieres it's fine and works as it should - filtering the coffee without seepage of grains. Easy to assemble... Just unscrew the old plates and replace with the new!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware postage for multiple sales, 24 Aug 2013
G. Challenor "wenglish" (Wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
My wife is very pleased with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement discs, 26 Jun 2014
This has been just what I needed when the original started letting the coffee grounds through at the edges.
A very good and reasonably priced buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars la cafetiere filter ..., 13 April 2014
arrived on time fitted the screw pieces together vola.

fit s perfectly my 1 L beaker - eight cup s

EUGENE x

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 7 April 2014
Well done. Speedy service and goods as described. Cant think how you do it for the money I can recommend you

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 13 May 2013
This filter has renewed my cafetiere and for that reason it has done what I wanted. The quality is inferior to the original filter with no reinforcement around the central hole and the screw thread was stripped so I had to use the original base. However for the price, it is good value and I would buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars No grains in my coffee cup, 25 April 2013
J. Sutcliffe - See all my reviews
The filter replacement fits my well-loved glass 8-cup cafetiere perfectly. No more grains in my morning coffee. Quick delivery and cheaper than replacing the glass cafetiere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Oct 2014
Arrived in got time and just as advertised